Draft

~~~ few weeks after the other. keep in mind i haven't proof read most of these drafts ~~~

Eunjin grabbed Ricky's hand, pulling him towards the entrance. She was overjoyed to see the radiating Christmas lights. She spotted a maze filled with lights and dragged her husband with her into it.

At the entrance of the maze there was a large and bright Christmas tree. Ricky pulled her in closer, taking a selfie with her and kissing her. Eunjin always loved the feel of kissing him. Eunjin honestly wanted their kiss to last longer, wishing they could've made out for a bit. But making out in a public space didn't sound like a smart idea.

Eunjin and Ricky walked through the maze, searching for the correct way. Eunjin had insisted on taking the lead, despite her terrible intuition.

"Are you sure we're going the right way?" Ricky asked her, doubting her senses.

"Uhhhhh kind of?" she admitted. "I mean I doubt you could do any better."

"Yah!" he laughed at her. "You don't know that."

"Ricky, you were literally just complaining about how all the bright lights were blinding you. I doubt you could navigate your way through the maze on your own."

Eunjin guided them through the maze, not doing too badly.

"I told you that this would be a dead end!" exclaimed a voice that Ricky quickly recognized.

Ricky turned around to confirm that it was the voice of his friend, Park Gunwook.

"Oh, hey" Ricky greeted his friend. "Are you like stalking us?"

Gunwook laughed at Ricky's words. "Didn't we get here before you."

"How should I know?"

~~~~
yeah i gave up on writing that scene after that