Random Draft

~~ yeah idk what this was it just entered my mind one day ~~

Eunjin and Ricky sat next to each other at their kitchen table, eating dinner. Well Ricky had already finished and Eunjin claimed that she wasn't hungry.

Ricky grabbed a spoon from their silverware drawer and scooped up some broth and a rice cake. He attempted to feed it to her but she slowly pushed his hand away, careful to not make him drop the spoon.

"Just eat" he told her. "If you're not going to eat I'm going to try to feed you again."

"Why are you trying to feed me?" Eunjin judged Ricky. "I'm not a baby you moron."

"Well yeah, I can clearly see that you aren't. Someone's grumpy today" Ricky responded. "But you're kind of like growing a baby inside of you and need to eat. Don't build bad habits."

Eunjin snatched the spoon from Ricky's hand.

"Okay, okay" Ricky grumbled. "You could've said something woman."

"Just remember that I still don't like you," Eunjin complained, even though she was starting to like him. "And please don't you dare tell my parents yet that I'm pregnant. Or yours."

"Got it," he said. "I won't if you don't want me to, don't worry. And why'd you kiss me the other day if you still don't like me?"

Eunjin was speechless. She was becoming more comfortable around him and was starting to like him but she didn't want to admit it.

"That's what I thought" Ricky seemed pleased with himself.

"Why have you been acting nice recently?" Eunjin asked her husband. "It feels unnatural."

"I'm actually a very nice person," he told her. "Just not to you most of the time. And also I kind of feel bad for that one night."

"I mean it's kind of both of our faults" Eunjin said. "Now we know to not both get really drunk anymore. And don't have to worry about our parents bugging us to have a kid anymore."

"That's true."

"You never answered me though" Ricky wasn't going to let her just remain speechless.

"Okay, maybe I don't really despise you anymore" Eunjin got herself to say it out loud to him. "Part of me just doesn't want to admit it. It's kind of embarrassing actually that I was that annoying about it."

"I think you can tell that I don't hate you like at all" Ricky told her. "You're not that bad. I mean you're decently nice to me when you're in a good mood and you're really pretty. Plus I got over the academic rivalry pretty quickly. But maybe because it wasn't my first place that was stolen."

"Hearing you say nice stuff feels weird" she said. "And where the hell did I put my sweatshirt?"

Eunjin stood up from her seat over to the living room. She wandered around trying to trace her steps. She fortunately found it on the couch. She slid on the oversized sweatshirt and walked over back to the kitchen where Ricky waited for her.

"I found it" she told him even though it was kind of obvious that she had found it.

"Why do you sleep in a tank top during the wintertime?" Ricky asked her not understanding her logic.

Eunjin shrugged. "I just do. And I'll wear this over it so I don't get cold."

"Now hurry up and eat your tteokguk"