Draft (The night after)

~~ context: chapter after they slept together. they're in a hotel room in jeju and later have a flight back to seoul ~~~

Eunjin woke up with a pounding in her head. She yawned, stretching out her arms. Her head still hurt from getting drunk last night. She reached to her right to turn on the lamp that was on the bedside table. Eunjin winced, adjusting to the bright light. There was the sound of someone groaning. That person was in the same room as her.

She turned to her left to see Ricky next to her, still asleep. Upon seeing him that close to her, she freaked out, jumping out of the bed. She realized that she was only in a robe and prayed that what she assumed happened didn't. Her memory was terrible, especially when drunk, but she didn't want to ask Ricky.

She knew that there was only one bed in their hotel room since her friend had been kind enough to book the room for her. Except her friend wasn't aware that her marriage was arranged and she couldn't stand the person that she happened to be married to.

Eunjin decided to not jump to random conclusions. They probably just slept next to each other like a normal couple would. The thing that was throwing her off though was the robes...She never wore a robe to sleep.

"Was there at least protection..." she muttered to herself, walking to the bathroom to go freshen up.

~~~~

Eunjin stepped out of the bathroom fully dressed with her hair and makeup done for the day. She was walking back towards the bed to grab her phone from the nightstand when Ricky woke up.

His hair was sticking up, looking almost as tall as his full body height. Eunjin looked over at Ricky, noticing his hair. She burst out laughing and quickly got a photo of his hair and expression.

"Have you never seen me like this?" he asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Nope," Eunjin responded. "Does this happen every morning?"

"Unfortunately."

Since Eunjin and Ricky slept in different rooms so Eunjin never saw Ricky in his sleeping or morning state. The first time she would see him each morning would be when he left his room after getting ready for the day.

"Ew," Ricky spoke. "I just remembered that I made out with you last night."

Eunjin gagged at the thought of her making out with Ricky. A small part of her wished she remembered the previous night so she wasn't left clueless. But most of her was so glad that she didn't remember most for it.

Ricky placed his hand on his temple, letting out a groan. "And...I slept with you."

Those were the words Eunjin hoped she wouldn't have to hear.

Please be normal sleep, please be normal sleep, she prayed in her head.

"Like, not normal sleep" Ricky added.

"OKAY, OKAY YOU DON'T NEED TO CLARIFY I THINK I GOT THAT."

"Geez, what side of the bed did you wake up one?" Ricky commented, annoyed at her sudden anger. He did see where she was coming from though.

"The side next to you..." Eunjin grumbled.

"Do you not remember it?" he assumed that was the case based off of her responses.

Eunjin nodded, not wanting to look at him. "My memory is horrible. Especially after I drink."

"Oh..." he combed down his tall hair with his fingers.

It looked like their conversation wasn't going to just end there so Eunjin took a seat in the chair that was across from the bed.

"I for one, remember it, vividly actually" he informed her. "Really...vividly."