Draft

~~ it's rly short cuz it's just a single scene ~~

Ricky sat in his bed, waiting for Eunjin. He wasn't really sure why they hadn't decided to just sleep together in the master bedroom. Instead Eunjin still came into his room every night. He looked over at the clock, she normally would've entered his room by now.

Growing impatient, Ricky exited his room, walking across the hallway towards hers. Her door was wide open so he just let himself in.

"Eunjin-ah, are you still showering? Hurry up" he called out.

The bathroom light in her bedroom was off so he crossed off her still showering as an option. He found her curled up in a large cushioned chair, fast asleep.

"Did she actually fall asleep without me?" he chuckled.

The chair that Eunjin was positioned in looked comfy but not comfy enough to get a full nights sleep in. It honestly looked like it would hurt your back. Ricky picked her up bridal style, careful not to hurt her, and brought her over the the master bedroom with him. The master bedroom was very boring. Since neither of them ever went in the room there was only a large bed, a dresser, TV screen, and two nightstand tables. There wasn't even anything in the bathroom. Not even soap. They hadn't seen the point in putting soap in there if neither of them ever used that restroom.

Ricky carefully placed her on the bed, tucking her under the bed sheets. He quickly kissed her good night before getting in the bed with her, falling asleep.