Portland

The next day after the first meeting of the towers its about 7:30am and Scout is outside practicing his aim at the shooting range at base and he was getting some good shots in but that's until the speaks went off. "Calling all units to the Cafeteria for breakfast" The towers would head to the cafeteria and what was on their plates was some cheese omelet which was pretty good. But before the towers could relax Commander slammed open the doors.

Commander: TOWERS GO TO THE DOCKS WE HAVE A MISSON TO DO!

The Towers quickly grabbed their weapons and started getting aboard the giant ship they have and they started departing from the docks and started heading out from the base and into the ocean. Scout was leaning on one of the safety bars enjoying the ocean view.

Sniper: Hey Scout.

Scout: Hey-

Sniper: Man I cant believe we got roped into this weird army

Scout: Welp- I mean I guess this is our life now..

Sniper: Man I still wish we lived in a normal world.

Scout: I mean if we can find a smart person then maybe they can develop some cure but until then were stuck in this situation I guess.

Sniper: Danm.

The boats horn started honking as the boat started pulling up to an abandoned looking dock and when they arrive all 5 towers got off to explore (Scout, Sniper, Soldier, Medic and Commander) and it felt like this port used to be a somewhat utopia or a home to many people it was kind of depressing.

Commander: Ok we are looking for food and other supplies.

Soldier: Yes sir.

The towers split up into two groups (Scout + Medic) and (Soldier + Sniper + Commander).

TRANSITION TO SCOUT AND MEDIC

The two would come across an abandoned looking hospital and they decided to explore it for fun I guess. It was dark, cold, wet, and moist and there was dead mangled bodies and a bunch of old skeletons and dead zombies of course. But then the two heard footsteps echoing through out the building.

Medic: What was that?

Scout: I'm not sure.

They heard groaning through out the building and many more footsteps and it was very terrifying.

Scout: I think there's zombies in here

Medic: Yeah..

The two heard very close footsteps and they turned to a hall and they saw zombies with light blue skin and a grotesque looking face and they were running at the two but Medic quickly pulled out her syringe gun and shot it directly in the head. The towers through that was all until they saw 3 more light blue zombies rush by them.

Scout: Oh god-

Scout grabbed his pistol from his belt holster thingy thing thing and pointed at the direction where the fast zombies ran and shot a few rounds at the direction they ran and Scout and Medic heard one of them slump over and fall.

Medic: Do you think you got them?

Scout: I think-

TRANSTION TO SNIPER, SOLDIER, AND COMMANDER

The three towers were exploring the dock and were noticing how late it was getting because it took a few hours to boat here.

Sniper: There's hardly anything here

Commander: That's odd I received a transmission from here.

Soldier: Wait so you lied about the supplies thing?

Commander: Yeah.

Sniper: Why didn't you just tell us you received a transmission

Commander: Uh- FOUR BIG GUYS-

Sniper and Soldier just slapped Commander across the face kind of annoyed by him lying about the mission. But then they saw a light coming from an abandoned light house flashing and a shadow of a woman in there.

Soldier: Guys there's a person in the light house.

Commander: Move forward and proceed with caution.

Commander, Sniper, and Soldier slowly made it up to the tower a snuck in to see just some engineer woman working on some lighting controls.

Sniper: Uh-

Engineer: Hey uh-

Commander: Were you the one who sent the transmission to my base?

Engineer: Yeah

Soldier: Well uh want to come with us back to our base.

Engineer: Sure I Guess..

Sniper: Swag.

Sniper, Engineer, Soldier, and Commander exited the light house and just saw Scout and Medic doing genocide on regular zombies and that new fast variant

Commander: Hey-

Medic: Hey we were just killing zombies.

Soldier: Swag.

Scout: *Points at Engineer* Who is she?

Commander: Oh that's Engineer she is now part of our team.

Scout: Ok

The towers started loading up some of the goodies they found on the island on to the boat and only after an hour of departing from the Portland and then from the fog and uh there was giant giant boat with many soldier looking people on it.

Sniper: What is that?

Scout: I got no clue.

Commander: GET BELOW DOCK

Scout, Engineer, Soldier, Sniper, and Medic ran to to the lower part of the ship as the boat started moving fast and thee was a lot of gunshots heard and even a cannon shot and something exploding. The towers looked out the window and saw them traveling at highspeed and they managed to escape the boat and after like 5 hours they finally made it back to their base at the Forest Camp. The towers started getting off the boat and Commander walked up to Engineer.

Commander: Hey Engineer this base has old rust turrets used old military defense I was wondering if you could help me fix them up?

Engineer: Oh yeah- uh sure

Commander: Ok follow me.

Transit on to Scout and Sniper on the boat checking what exploded and they see some wall blown open and they started trying to patch it up.

Scout: I wonder who those people were.

Sniper: I don't know but who ever they were they probably weren't friendly.

Scout: Yeah.

Later that night every tower was asleep besides Soldier and Commander who were unloading stuff from the boat.

Soldier: What's even in these anyways?

Commander: Ammunition, Food, and other goods.

Soldier: Also who were those people who attacked us?

Commander: I would rather not talk about them right now.

Soldier: Why?

Commander: I have some bad history with them you see I might have a bounty on my head right now.

Soldier: What did you do Commander?

Commander: I owe them a lot of supplies as a debt because I needed money when I still worked with them.

Soldier: You are an idiot.

Commander: I know.

TO BE CONTINUED!

(Also comment below what tower you want to join the team next and what map should be in the next pat)