Eggy Island

TDS BASE | 5:06 AM | Landing Pads.

A group of towers (those being Scout, Medic, Minigunner, Soldier, Sniper, and Archer) were loading onto a helicopter that is headed towards Eggy Island to see if they can find any people to recruit for the upcoming battle against the void forces. The helicopter eventually landed and the towers hopped off of it but the houses on the island seemed to be destroyed or in critical condition.

Minigunner: What happened here-

Medic: An attack happened here perhaps?

Archer: Probably.

As the towers started to explore the island they saw some zombies with eggs on their heads and the towers just realized it was another themed attack just like what happened at the Heights. Of course the towers took care of the zombies and the next attacking them were some zombies that had bows in their heads and were in some yellow clothing.

Scout: I didn't know female zombies existed to be honest.

Sniper: What do you think happened to the female population after the infection.

Scout: To be honest I forgot about them as the only Women I know are Medic and Neko Dj.

Minigunner: Fair, Probably were picked off by saying they identified as a zombie at the zombies Lol,

Scout: TRUE!

The towers killed the zombies and some giant rabbit creatures came out of the cave where the forces appeared to be coming from and they had massive carrots and were just beating up Soldier and Archer but they were also no match for the towers. The waves of zombies seemed more chill then regular battles with zombies as the waves kept going on with some stronger enemies coming along every now and then but then the ground started shaking aggressively and a duck robot seemed to come out of nowhere and the duck was known as Ducky-D00m and it stated shooting hundreds of bullets at the towers who instantly took cover.

Medic: What do we do?

Minigunner: I don't know we might be screwed.

Soldier grabbed a grenade and threw  it at Ducky-D00M that only managed to chip away at the paint and crack the shell a tiny bit.

Soldier: Oh god it only did a bit of chip damage.

Archer: So basically we're gonna die?

Soldier: Nah I got a bag filled with explosive charges and we can try to get them under the "thing" and explode it but I need a distraction.

Minigunner + Archer: We can distract the thing!

Soldier: Bet

Minigunner grabbed his minigun and started firing at the giant duck creature doing a bit of chip damage and Archer started firing arrows at the creature but a few bullets hit his legs and he was wounded critically. Medic grabbed Archer and pulled him in a bush to tend to him. Soldier was placing the charges but while he was trying to get away his leg was caught in a wire and the Ducky-D00M turned towards him slowly making slow gear shifting sounds and started reviving up its mini guns but out of nowhere a whole swarm of bees flew at the thing and started distracting it and a honey bomb got threw at the duck and it was stuck near the charges and Soldier escaped and safely detonated them and blew up the duck leaving it in bits.

Archer: Who just-

A beekeeper walked out from a nearby farm to see if the towers are ok.

???: You guys ok?

Medic: Yeah but who are you?

???: The names Swarmer, I used to produce honey before the apocalypse to sell to make a living.

Minigunner: Uh ok do you have any supplies we can use because we are going to battle the void forces.

Swarmer: I can supply you guys with tons of honey just incase you need an emergency meal of honey.

Scout: Good enough we're gonna call in a transport helicopter so we can bring your equipment with us to the base

Swarmer: Bet

Eventually the towers got Swarmers stuff onto a cargo helicopter and made it to the base and unloaded swarmers stuff in a farmhouse he could use to produce honey.

Commander: Yo guys you got some more supplies.

Neko dj: You guys also got a new unit for our team.

Medic: Yeah I guess

Commander: The battle is soon but we need more people or else we are screwed.

Maid Commander: I got an idea!

Commander: What is it?

Maid Commander: We can contact Phantom Squad.

Pyromancer: Are you guys kidding they have been impossible to find for so long since the apocalypse started.

Commander: Now much of an option we have though.

The towers stared to make a plan to trace Team Phantoms footsteps to hopefully find some hope for the final soon battle. But while they were doing that Archer gave Swarmer a little tour of the base.

Swarmer: The greenhouse this base has will be great for my honey farm!

Archer: Good that means we will get the good stuff

Commander: How about you show us some of your skills Swarmer?

Swarmer: Sure first let me get a better bee keeper suit on-

Swarmer put on a brown beekeeper suit and taught Commander and Archer how to get honey from bees safely without getting attacked by them.

Archer: That looked complex-

Commander: I ain't got the balls to do that plus I'm allergic to bee stings-

Swarmer: Suit yourselves heh-

Swarmer made tons of honey sandwiches as rations for the towers as they would need them possibly in the future.

To be continued.