Crystal Cave

The towers were at an abandoned carnival currently because well, Forest camp just got destroyed by team Vigilante. Currently the towers have uncovered an abandoned cave below the carnival and everyone went down there because it wasn't safe to leave everyone behind. They were all nervous entering the cave but they pressed forward and found a bunch of cool looking crystals.

Sniper: Wow the crystals down here are sure something.

Scout: Yeah.

Neko dj: They are sure shiny.

The towers kept walking through the cave and found a clearing and it looked absolutely beautiful but the towers were on edge because caves are still dangerous but they split up a bit and Scout, Mortar, Ranger, Neko dj, and Eclipse Commander were admiring a lava river.

Scout: Wow, Lava.

Ranger: It sure is getting hot in here-

Scout: What do you mean by that?

Eclipse Commander: Yeah.

Ranger: Jeez I was just saying that the Lava was making the air hot and humid.

Eclipse Commander: Sureeeeee...

There was some serious tea but before it could escalate the cave started shaking and the towers looked over to the entrance they came from and saw a bunch a Slow Bosses, Fallens, and a Tank entering the cave. But then a massive armored zombie with a laser minigun entered the cave behind the other zombies.

Commander: A TEMPLAR!

The Templar revved up its minigun and started firing a bunch of laser bolts and all of the towers hid for cover and Mortar started setting up his Mortar and Engineer started putting up sentries.

Soldier: Commander what do we do!

Commander: Templars are very armored so bullets might not be the way to go because they would only leave scratches or dents so uh lets try to aim for its arms and its eyes because those aren't covered with armor.

Soldier: Yes sir.

The towers kept firing their weapons hoping to make a dent into the Templar but nothing seemed to do anything to it but they had to keep firing while the towers were firing Hunter, Sniper, and Ranger snuck up to a high spot so they could try to snipe Templar. The Templar was enraged but then its head exploded because of Ranger and its helmet flew on the ground and rolled over to Commander.

Commander: Dang, Its covered in blood.

Ranger: Your welcome Commander.

When all of the zombies were all eliminated the towers were getting ready to exit the cave while Medic got some of the crystal samples for testing purposes and all of the towers exited the server and they went to the area where they set up camp.

Hunter: is it just me or does it feel like we're being watched?

Sniper: Sort of but it's probably nothing maybe abandoned places just get on your nerves Hunter.

Hunter: Eh maybe?

The towers were just vibing but they couldn't shake the feeling that something was spying on them.

Commander: Okay there is something obviously watching us so uh yeah Soldier, Engineer, go see what it is.

Soldier and Engineer went to see what was really spying on them and they saw what looked to be a drone flying above their little hideout.

Engineer: A drone?

Soldier: Maybe team Vigilante sent it.

Engineer: Perhaps.

Engineer grabbed her nail gun and shot it down but it landed in some unstable wreckage that could collapse easily so it wasn't smart to go in there.

Soldier: we'll just check in the morning
Engineer: I guess

To be continued.