Frost Invasion.

Some of the story was made from a suggestion from @Beloved_Narrator so yeah he's cool!

Commander, Pyromancer, Minigunner, Mortar, and Accelerator were inside a helicopter that was headed to an abandoned outpost to see what weird frequencies they picked up a little bit ago and what might causing them.

Commander: I hope you guys area ready for this mission.

Mortar: I am it's just this outfit has many pouches I don't know what to do with them!

Pyromancer: Put spare heating packets in them like how I did.

Mortar: Good idea.

As the towers were talking the helicopter slowly descended down to the ground.

Pilot: Okay boys, we're landing be ready to hop out!

The towers hopped out as Pilot landed the plane and they started to search the area while Pilot set up some coms.

Minigunner: Guys look at that massive portal!

Accelerator: Oh wow that's massive.

Minigunner: Wonder what's on the other side.

The portal started to make static sounds and it started to activate itself.

Accelerator: Seems like we're about to find out.

Pilot flew into the air to provide Ariel support as like 20 frozen zombies walked out of the portal they seemed to be heading towards an abandoned base containing a device to shut the portal down but alas it's to risky to send someone to shut it down as it's one less man to defend the area.

Commander: Man these frozen zombies aren't they tank due to pyro melting them mostly.

Mortar: Yeah!

Eventually after a little more frozen zombies came a new frozen zombie variant appeared the Deep Freeze wich was slightly more bulkier than the Frozen zombies. Mortar quickly loaded a shell into his mortar and fired it blowing most of the Deep Freeze zombies up with a few exceptions that Minigunner managed to take care of. But of course hidden shadow like zombies appeared and Mortar and Pilot didn't have hidden detectors so the others had to pick them off.

Mortar: Bro what are you guys firing at 💀

Commander: Zombies with the hidden ability and you and Pilot don't have scanners to deal with them.

Mortar: Dang. That seems unfair.

Minigunner: Eh who cares. Blame BelowNatural.

Mortar: Fair point.

The next enemies to come out of the portal were heavily armored frost hero lookin dudes with some big swords and they obviously looked really dangerous so Commander send Pyromancer to melt their armor away as Accelerator prepared his plasma gun so he could vaporize them. But out of nowhere Krampus (yes the same one from a while back) appeared.

Commander: How are you alive?

Krampus: Because of a suggestion from another person?

Pyromancer: Understandable.

Krampus: Anyways, I assume you guys are going to demolish me?

Commander: Yep.

After the random monologue the battle started back up again with the towers fighting Krampus and there were tons of old enemies that were summoned from Krampus (Like Frost Tanks, etc). A Frost Tank picked up a whole tree and threw it at Mortar getting a massive 360 headshot knocking him out cold.