The Spirts awakening.

An icy breeze was over the base as the nearby town was still trying to fix itself due to the recent attack that happened by the Lunar and Solar forces but nobody cares about them anymore as the towers killed the Umbra last time. Currently more of the old towers rejoined the army to fight alongside their allies as they once did before.

Engineer: Can't believe Commander reformed the army!

Archer: Eh whatever this place feels way more like home than my cabin in the forest.

Hunter: I can't believe the writer remembered that I was in the team but then he forgot about me but then contradicted that saying I retired.

Archer: Womp womp.

Hunter: :(

While the towers were all catching up on what they have been doing since they left the TDS army Medic was trying to make a mission plan with Commander.

Medic: Commander, I believe if we can find a health cultist we can make this medicine work!

Commander: I like your idea but how are you gonna find a Health Cultist?

Medic: They have a nearby camp we can try to bribe one of them into helping us with this medicine that can numb a body to make surgery and other stuff less painful.

Commander: I accept but who will you bring with you?

Medic: Maid Commander, Hunter, Scout, Neko Dj, Crook Boss, and Accelerator.

Commander: Go ahead.

After Medic got Commanders approval she called the towers she listed and they all got into a jeep and it started driving to the nearby health cultist camp.

Hunter: Who is he? *Points at Accelerator*

Crook Boss: Oh right I don't think you where here for that- he is Accelerator.

Accelerator: Yo.

Maid Commander: Can't wait to lead a mission again it's been way too long.

Medic: Not to burst your bubble but I'm higher rank than you because I'm married to Commander.

Maid Commander: Oh that's unfair you are still just a medic!

Medic: A smart one that dosent charge ridiculous prices.

The towers eventually arrived at the Health Cultist camp they were ambushed by the cultists and without thinking Scout and Crook Boss started to fire at the Cultists who were attacking, killing many.

Maid Commander: Boys calm down they were just surprised- and you guys just killed them.

Scout + Crook Boss: Cope. At least we got golden powers.

Maid Commander: Guh.

Eventually the towers managed to get some Health Cultists to calm down and Medic explained their reason for coming there and the cultists agreed to help this the medicine but while doing that Neko Dj saw Health Cultists reviving other Cultists with magic.

Neko Dj: Medic!

Medic: ?

Neko Dj: They can revive people maybe we can get them to revive one of our fallen!

Medic: Hey Cultists can you res one of our friends?

Random Cultist: Will cost you 35Mil Credits

Medic: Translate to USD.

Random Cultist: About 450,750,000 Dollars.

Medic: We can ship the money to you guys using Apple Pay?

Random Cultist: Ok who do you want to revive.

Medic: Let us decide.

Medic huddled everyone up together.

Engineer: We should revive Ranger he was strong and accurate!

Hunter: What about Militant he was brave and agile.

Crook Boss: What about Rocketeer he didn't deserve to die to an explosion!

Maid Commander: What about Eclipse Commander, we could use her help again!

Accelerator: What about Soldier he was a great friend and he had that Gold energy-

Medic We could use Freezers support again-

Scout: We could bring Dj back to give Neko dj her brother back so she doesn't have to be sad over him being dead everyday-

The towers kept arguing and the Health cultists stared at them concerned.

Health Cultist: You can take this revival vile that can revive one person of your choice and save it for later-

Medic: Ight

Medic took the vile and headed back to the jeep with the rest of the towers to report to commander on what they did.

Somewhere located in Winter abyss...

An old portal was there unopened and hadn't ever been opened as a matter of fact but some of what remained from Krampus's army from the Village or despair was there and they were attempting to open the portal up to summon a new winter being. The portal eventually opened up with an icy breeze following it and the forces entered it to retrieve whatever was in there.

Back at the base....

Medic was still unsure on who the towers were going to revive as they had a lot of choices on who they would allow to cheat death and who wouldn't be allowed too. While that was happening the towers were just chilling outside in the main part of the base talking about the revival vile. Commander came outside and pulled Mortar, Pyromancer, and Minigunner aside.

Commander: Guys I need you three to come with me to winter abyss because there was strange signals that I've never seen before coming from there.

Mortar: Sure, but it will be so cold and last time we weren't prepared so what will be the distance.

Commander: Maid Commander made you guys these frost outfits that should keep you guys warm.

Pyromancer: we're in I guess.

Commander: W

Commander gave the three their frost outfits and started getting suited up because they needed to and others towers saw this and they wanted to join the mission but alas they were rejected except for Accelerator because his plasma gun was going to be useful.

To be continued.

Ok so I'm letting you all vote on who should get revived and please do comment on this message on what you want to see in the next chapter because I want to add people's suggestions to this story.