The Void's Rising.

Its been a few months since the towers managed to rebuild a new base at the Portland but stuff has happened Eclipse Commander left to go reform Eclipse squad, the towers have gotten much better weaponry since last time, and zombie hordes have thinned around the continents and life was seemingly become decent again in this hellish world.

TDS BASE | 8:57 A.M

Soldier: Scout, wake up! Commander called all units to the cafeteria.

Scout: Already?

Soldier: Yeah so get up!

Scout climbed out of his bed and ran with Soldier to the cafeteria and sitting at a table with Sniper and Minigunner and Commander came out of nowhere and he looked like he was going to yap about something.

Commander: Good to see everyone here, so a group of cultists/smugglers calling themselves the "Void Clan" and are trying to transport a bunch of weird gems Via Ruby Escort so some of us are going to be heading out but you all should eat breakfast now.

The towers were getting breakfast and were sitting back down at their tables talking and it was very chill and swag but there wasn't much time because Commander wasn't feeling patient today.

Sniper: Seems like todays mission is going to be interesting.

Minigunner: Yeah.

Scout: Only if we could airstrike the location that would be a speed run of a mission.

Soldier: Lol yeah.

All of the towers in the cafeteria after they were finished eating headed out to the courtyard of the base where Commander was waiting.

Commander: Okay so Scout, Ranger, Medic, Mortar, and Neko Dj you guys are gonna be coming in from a helicopter, while Minigunner you Soldier, Accelerator, Frost Blaster, and Archer you guys will be ground team to attack their smuggling boats, the rest of you shall stay here.

Pyromancer: What about me and Hunter?

Hunter: Yeah?

Commander: Pyro you stay here and Hunter you can retire.

Hunter: Ight cya nerds!

The two groups of towers got into two separate helicopters and when they got to Ruby Escort the ground troops landed near the attack point Commander set while the other group that well call Support Group landed near a cliff so Ranger can get his rifle and Mortar his cannon. Ground squad was slowly approaching the attack point.

Accelerator: You guys got your weapons loaded?

Soldier + Archer: Yep.

Accelerator: Ready when you guys are.

Frost Blaster leaned their rifle of some rock and took aim and fired at one of the cultists and impaled their skull with an icicle. The other smugglers grabbed rifles/pistols and started to fire at the towers position as Soldier and Minigunner started to mow them down with their weapons. It was fairly easy to easy... and the support team came to help ground team load the weird crystals the smugglers were trying to smuggle onto their helicopters.

Minigunner: That mission seemed was to simple.

Mortar: Yeah, you didn't event need support team.

Neko dj: Yeah.

Unknowingly to the towers 6 and just 6 of the weird void colored crystals fell into the nearby ocean without any of them noticing and the towers got onto their helicopters to base leaving the gems. But the gems traveled through the water and went through a portal and ended up in the void... and they started to form into something, a god?

???: Finally, time to raise my armies like I did years ago...

The figure picked up a broadsword but meanwhile at the towers base they were sitting in the courtyard training for next missions or talking to each other there were some towers (those being Neko Dj, Engineer, Medic, and Crook Boss) were chilling near a landing pad).

Engineer: I checked my very epic forecast machine and were gonna get snow soon :D

Crook Boss: Nice.

The base was calm and quiet but it was nearing sunset but then out of nowhere some zombified looking reapers came out of nowhere and were trying to attack the towers who were unarmed and they were known as Fallen Reaper's. Tower like Gladiator, Medic, Commander, Sniper, and Crook Boss started to open fire and kill the Reaper's but it took tons of ammo from their weapons to take each one down.

Medic: What were those?

Commander: They looked like they were Fallen zombies.

Sniper: Maybe there's a new class in the fallen ranks?

Commander: Perhaps.

The towers were on edge for the rest of the day but the Void creature was playing their cards slowly to be prepared for anything the puny towers would try.

TO BE CONTINUED