The Eclipse. [Part 4]

The towers exited the portal and they were in some giant coliseum and in the middle where they were there was some structure that looked incomplete but Mortar and Sniper quickly climbed up one of the towers to get a vantage point while Crook Boss got some of his crooks to get into position. The towers heard a giant thud and looked up and saw the Umbra looking down at them from above.

Umbra: So, you must be the "hero's" I've heard all about. So adorable! Yet, it's far too late now! In due time, this world will be engulfed by the Dark Sun! Heh, I can already feel the power flowing through me..And soon enough you will all join me.

Right after the Umbra fished talking knight themed zombies charged out a gate and were running towards the towers at hight speed but Minigunner managed to mow them down easily.

Scout: What's the plan Commander?

Commander: Stay alive, don't die?

Sniper: Seems good to me!

Right after the knights were killed more came out of the gate with wind up toy looking things along with Vampires, Bats, and Colbat Guards. Of course the towers still managed to deal with them.

Shotgunner: These enemies are really heavy armored I hope we have enough amo to kill them all.

Medic: Let's hope we do.

The battle continued with many knights being slaughtered by the towers.

Umbra: Show them no mercy!

All of the sudden the Jaxe came through the gate but it's head was gone and you could see flesh and bone from where the head used to be attached and it violently tried attacking Gladiator but it got shot in the leg by Scout and sniped in the chest by Sniper.

Eventually Ghost knights and werewolves came out of the gates but Gladiator was killing the ghost knights while the werewolves were dealt with by the others and then a bunch of zombies riding horses charged out the gate.

Commander: Incoming!

Mortar shot a shell killing most of the zombies on the horses and Scout and Frost Blaster killed the rest.

Umbra: Your feeble acts are all for nothing!

A bunch of lunar themed zombies with massive shields came out of the gate and the towers bullets were not phasing through the shields so the towers had to get up and close to shoot the lunar things dead. But while doing that some of the lunar zombies beat the living crap out of Gladiator and it left him wounded.

Accelerator: Guys get out of the way my plasma gun is ready.

The other towers got out of the way as Accelerator managed to vaporize the lunar creatures with the beam of plasma either leaving nothing or the bottom halves of the lunar enemies left.

Scout: This has been too easy for some reason...

Commander: Now that you are saying that you have a point.

Neko Dj: You guys jinxed it.

Medic: For real.

Just then a Solar and Lunar Guardian came out of the gate and they looked like they meant business.

Commander: Oh you gotta be kidding me-

Shotgunner: They look bulky as hell how are we meant to kill them?

Minigunner: I dunno

Gladiator: Leave the solar Guardian to me!

Everyone, including the Umbra watched the duel with Gladiator and Solar Guardian as their two swords clashed and everyone was eating popcorn and cheering like it was a football game. Gladiator managed to pull through swiftly but chopping the Solar guardians head clean off along with its arms and then a stab to the chest before falling to the abyss under the totally tower. But the Lunar Guardian was still alive and it just saw Gladiator just kill its friend so easily.

FrostBlaster: What now?

Commander: Kill the other one.

The towers fried at them Lunar Gaurd and after a few minutes they managed to kill it with FrostBlaster getting it impaled and Commander blowing its head off and letting its body fall into the abyss as well. But the Umbra was doing some other stuff like brushing her hair so the towers had to wait like an hour until she was done so they could battle her.

Umbra: It Is Time!...

Just then tons of the eclipse troops crashed out of the gate followed by another pair of Solar and Lunar guardians. Minigunner managed to kill most knights but the towers were being overwhelmed fast but they already managed to defeat the second Solar Gaurd as the Lunar one was in the middle of fight with Scout, Shotgunner, and Crook Boss and some of his crooks.

Umbra: Where you guys waiting for me? How sweet of you~ In that case I'll make sure to serve you well.

After the umbra said that she jumped down but the place she was at from above and on two the tower and she was really armored and looked very tank.

Commander: Guys there's a giant cannon on the other side of the tower you guys collect batteries so we can try to blow her up!

Mortar and Smiper nodded and quickly started to try to find the batteries at the towers were getting very overwhelmed by the Lunar and Solar forces there wasn't much time left to kill the Umbra as the Sun and Moon were almost aligned in the sky and if they didn't succeed they would lose. Eventually the towers were stuck in their own things as they were getting pushed back and Commander was fighting the umbra with only his fists, Deagle, and a Hunting knife.

Umbra: Why don't you succumb to the dark sun? Like many before you?

Commander: Because, we aren't weak or pathetic.

As soon as Commander said this he stabbed the umbra in the gut with the knife as the charge cannon fired where she stood blowing up like half of the tower and Umbra was only hanging on the tower because of some strong and I mean really strong cable. All the towers looked down and saw the Umbra hanging on for her life.

Commander: I got this.

Commander pulled out his Desert Eagle and head shot the Umbra letting her fall into the abyss. When the Umbra fell the moon slowly left the sky and the Lunar and Solar forces evaporated.

Neko Dj: Is it over?

Accelerator: I think so.

The Tower started to crumble and burn up as all the towers escaped through the portal they came from and they ended up back into the city which all signs of damage left.

Scout: Now what?

Commander: I'm gonna reform the TDS army because honestly seeing you guys again made me feel like I had a reason to fight..

Medic: Aww wholesome.

???: Sure..

Commander: Who are you.

???: I'm executioner and I am here to kill you.

Commander: No.

Executioner: What-

Commander then just head shot Executioner and the towers all went to the base to celebrate their victory.

To be continued as there is still a few tales to be told. So yeah leave suggestions if you want to