Winter Abyss

Part idea gotten from Nigaaaaaaalol (Yes that was his user lol)

Last time the towers (Scout. Sniper, Soldier, Commander, Medic, Dj, Neko dj, and Crook boss) got blown away from the ship they got captured on by some evil people and they are currently all separated in a marsh and were looking for each other.

Transition to Scout and Crook boss

Scout and Crook boss woke up in the little shelter that they set up last part so they didn't have to freeze to death.

Scout: Well we got to find our friends

CrookBoss: Yeah I guess but uh- were do we even start looking for them?

Scout: Maybe some of the boats ruins?

CrookBoss: Yeah Maybe... Let go look then.

Scout and Crook Boss exited the shelter and looked around the marsh to find any ruins of the boat they got captured on and they eventually did find some and they proceeded with caution just incase there was zombies. Scout and Crook boss saw a sleeping Commander and Sniper so Scout walked up to Sniper and slapped him.

Sniper: OW!

Scout: Wake up idiot.

Sniper: OH its just you-

Scout: Well duh who else would it be?

Sniper: Anyways.. Have you found any other towers?

Scout: I caught up with Crook boss.

CrookBoss: Hi-

Scout: Anyways what happened to Commander?

Sniper: He seems to be unconscious.

CrookBoss: I got this

Crook Boss grabbed a fish from the water and whapped Commander with the fish and Commander instantly woke up from the fish slap and Commander was confused.

Commander: WHA-

Scout: Wake up we need to find the others.

Commander: Ok-

Scout, CrookBoss, Sniper, and Commander got up and started looking around the marsh to find the others just in case there was anyone else in the area and they eventually found Medic, Soldier, and Dj sleeping on some mud.

Commander: *Grabs a megaphone* WAKE UP NERDS!

Medic: WHA-

Soldier: AAAA MY EARS!

Dj: STOP!

Scout: Guys we got no time to waste we got to find Neko dj.

Soldier: Do we have to.

Dj: Bro she is my sister-

Soldier: Fair-

The towers searched the entire marsh but could not find Neko dj so they decided to head a random direction to maybe find her and after a few hours of walking it started to seem to snow and it was getting more cold then usual. The towers heard some groaning behind them so they turned around and saw so many Normal, Slow, and Speedy zombies coming towards them so Sniper gave the towers from the weapon crate he found last part and they started open firing but there was too many. The towers kept getting pushed back by the zombies and Dj had no weapon so we just was whacking zombies with a microphone. But before the towers got killed by the zombies a rocket fell from the sky and blew up a lot of zombies.

Medic: What was that!

Soldier: I don't know!

Sniper: Up There!

Sniper pointed up at the roof of an abandoned cabin and they saw a man in green military clothes with a mortar and it looked like they were reloading it for the next attack of zombies. Before the towers could speak to the man a bunch of mystery zombies started charging at them and Scout shot one and it turned into the "Abnormal boss". The guy with the Mortar shot a rocket at the mystery zombies and they all broke open into different variants of zombies mostly Abnormal bosses due to bad Rng lol. Before the towers were in deep doo doo a man with a Rocket launcher and a military man with a M4A1 rifle and al of the towers started open firing. Eventually the zombies died.

Commander: Who are you people?

???: Well uh I'm Rocketeer and that Militant and Mortar

Dj: Epic.

CrookBoss: Any place for us to camp out?

Militant: Yeah we have a little tiny base in a cave.

Scout: Epic

The towers followed the others to the cave.

Medic: so uh how did you guys get here.

Mortar: Well uh we got attacked by one of the legendary zombie titans and we were pushed back away from our group of units.

Sniper: Zombie titans?

Rocketeer gave Scout a old looking book and Scout got ready to read the others story time.

Scout: Ok uh- Once there was four legendary titans two ruled the undead and two ruled some of the elements of the world the titans were called "Grave Digger" "Molten Titan" "Golden Titan" and the "Fallen King" one day the three titans dethroned the Fallen king for joining the forces of the "Void" but millions of years later the Fallen king got revenge on the other three titans corrupting their minds driving them into madness and to join the Void army and thousands of years later the first discovered zombies were found in 1402 but they weren't very harmful due to them still developing.

Scout: anyone got water because that hurt my thought-

Mortar: Oh yeah here *He gave Scout a bottle of water*

The towers were stilling processing this information until they herd a radio going off.

Rocketeer: That must be the others!

Rocketeer walked up to the radio and turned it on.

???: This is Base 02 do you copy?

Rocketeer: Yeah.

???: Ok good we found a younger girl here who needs to camp out here so yeah we found survivors.

Dj: Wait they found my sister?

Militant: I guess?

Rocketeer: Ok sir we found some too.

???: Epic.

Soldier went outside of the cave with Militant to practice their aim on zombies that the group somehow tied zombies to rocks and that jazz. Then a blizzard started raging extremely heavily and the towers hurdled up in the cave.

Medic: Well uh we got to lay low I guess.

Soldier: Epic.

TO BE CONTINUED?

Sorry if short.

(Give me ideas for what towers/map/story/ships you might wanna see in a later part)