Village of Despair

Group 1 was sailing on the old boat they found last part to an abandoned village that was in the middle of a snowstorm and when they managed to stop at a nearby dock and hopped off the boat.

Scout: I wonder where we are.

Ranger: Some old village.

Engineer: Do you guys think the others are safe?

Maid Commander: Lets just hope they are safe.

The towers started to explore the village and all they could hear is the wailing wind of the snowstorm that was happening. Eventually they decided to take shelter in one of the cabins of the village and started a little campfire.

Scout: Hey its almost Christmas... wish we had time to celebrate it.

Mortar: We can tell stories about it!

Neko Dj: Good Idea

The towers set up a few sleeping bags and were intending to go to sleep after they tell some old stories/myths about Christmas.

Pyromancer: You guys know the story of Krampus?

Ranger + Mortar: Who?

Mortar: are they like the Grinch or something?

Pyromancer: No, Ill explain them to you, So basically Krampus as I was told by my parents when I was young, kidnapped children who were bad during the holidays and were left to wither and freeze to death in the North Pole.

Scout: That's a chilling story.

Pyromancer: I know.

The towers eventually fell a sleep and a few hours later during the middle of the night the fire died down a lot and the snowstorm outside was wailing loudly and none of the towers could get sleep and then the ground started to rumble a lot. The towers ran out of the cabin and saw some frozen zombies walking out of a cave that was just blown open.

Soldier: Holy crap!

Soldier and Ranger (They were the only towers that grabbed their weapons before exiting the cabin) started to open fire on the frozen zombies but there had to be like a hundred of them. While the towers kept firing more freaky zombies came out like ones made of gingerbread and presents with spider legs. After a while something else came out of the cave and those were heavily armored frozen zombies known as Frost Hero's.

Scout: Bro that guy looks so powerful how will any of our bullets do damage?

Mortar: Ill handle em.

Mortar set up his Mortar and fired multiple mortar shells at the Frost Hero's chipping away at their armor until it eventually shattered and the towers could easily shred them with bullets. But right after the Frost Hero's were dealt with something else exited the cave... Krampus.

Ranger: Wow it has that Wendigo look!

Maid Commander: The hell is a Wendigo?

Ranger: a malevolent spirit.

Maid Commander: Oh nice.

Krampus grabbed its staff and the ground shook aggressively and a bunch of the nearby abandoned cabins just got obliterated as Krampus started making Frost Hero's, Yetis, Frost Tanks rise from the ground to aid him in battle. The towers were easily being overwhelmed by mass amount of zombies but before a group of Frost Hero's could slaughter them like animals some got impaled by a bunch of arrows and some were frozen solid the towers looked towards a nearby cliff and saw two people, one with a bow and a lot of arrows and one with a bunch of heavy armor and a massive ice rifle. The towers teamed up with the two people and started chipping away at Krampus. After a while Krampus kind of pathetically fell and the towers were taking a sigh of relief.

Soldier: Who are you guys?

???: I'm archer and that's Frost Blaster, people are still trying to find out what gender they are because in a developmental image it had them doing the splits which is possible for a guy to do but not likely because the old ver was clearly male but this reworked ones face is concealed so we cannot tell.

Scout: What the fuck. What are you yappin about?

Archer: I don't know at this point.

Maid Commander: You guys want to come with us so we can find our friends?

Archer: Sure.

Frost Blaster: *Nod*

The towers left the ruins of the Village of Despair and were looking for a nearby helicopter in a old military base.

Neko Dj: What state/Country are we in?

Archer: Were in uh, You don't need to know there's probably a GPS here somewhere.

The towers found a massive military cargo plane and they tall got on it and loaded up some supplies that was at the base onto it and Ranger and Archer started piloting it while the others were just chilling.

Scout: *Pulls out walkie talkie* I wonder if I can reach Commanders Walkie Talkie™ with mine.

Maid Commander: Go for it.

Scout: YO DO YOU READ ANYTHING.

Commander (From a cave): Scout is that you? Where are you bro?

Scout: Were heading back to the battlefield to get you guys

Commander (From a cave): No Don't! The Fallen King will slash you out of the *Bzzt* Sk-

Scout: Walkie Talkie™  lost signal dang it.

The towers eventually tried to get to sleep wondering what tomorrow will bring.

TO BE CONTINUED.

(Insert the usual you can leave ideas for story in comments)