The Finale.

The sky was dark, cold, and gloomy that day it was raining of course, the towers were working on the base because they had nothing better to do as Commander was still recruiting more soldiers to join the towers to kill the void forces or to just use them as expendable units to be slaughtered. Scout and Sniper had just came back from a supply run to upgrade their gear.

Scout: Man today feels so depressing for some reason.

Sniper: Eh, who cares let's see what we managed to pick up.

Scout and Sniper opened the crate of supplies they found from their run. Scout got a Beretta to go along with his Smith and Wesson pistol. Sniper got some more tactical gear and there was weapon attachments they gave to Soldier.

Soldier: Yo thanks guys.

Sniper: Yw, anyways I think Commander is really stressing about recruiting Soldiers.

Scout: Yeah he's been putting us into massive amounts of work but atleast the Gold perks me and Soldier got are helpful.

Soldier: Fr.

The rain kept pouring down as then the ground shook and the intercoms started blasting loudly.

Commander: Men, gather up in the courtyard Now!

Every unit ran to the courtyard and awaited Commander there were tons and tons of nameless Soldiers following Commander.

Commander: I'm sure you all are wondering what the ground shaking men.

Gladiator: Yeah.

Commander: The voids portal has opened at the wrecked battlefield so we're going to have to move out now. I'm putting all of you in charge of a battalion of Soldiers as you all have proven that you can be trusted as warriors and as friends. Everyone start loading onto the Jeeps, Planes, Warships, and Helicopters as it's time. May god be with you all.

Every tower loaded up onto the vehicles and they started the long drive towards the wrecked battlefield.

Scout: So who are you guys?

Random soldier: We are part of your squadron.

Scout: Cool do we have a specific number or anything like clonetrooper squads did in Star Wars.

Random soldier: No?

Scout: I'll call this the 187th squad because I liked the purple paint they had on their armor :D

Random Soldier: Swag.

The cars kept traveling by the destroyed roads as the towers now Generals got to meet their new Soldiers they felt the presence of darkness growing.

Commander: Oh boy we are close.

Medic: Sir are you sure I shouldn't be a general?

Commander: Doc you are way too important to lose right now, so no.

Medic: Ight, I've been learning from books lately and I've heard this thing about "acceding" apparently some Goddess once used it like 1000 years ago to heal a colony.

Commander: Cool but why do I need to know this?

Medic: I'm just hoping I can learn it.

Commander: Perhaps you will *Proceeds to put on his newly woven black hat*

The cars kept moving along the road as nothing seemed to be happening but eventually the towers made it to the Wrecked Battlefield and the squads moved out across it with some staying nearby the tanks. Commander gestured all troops to back away a little bit but then out of nowhere giant void creatures wielding shields and hammers came out the void portal along with Fallen Hero's and Health Cultists.