roping

It was after work and me and Lloyd were in the barn. Lloyd taught me the basic and after work every night for a week I have been going out and practicing.
"Your a natural kid." Lloyd said.
"I have been working on it for like a week." I say back.
"Well I am heading in you coming?."
"No, I am gonna keep going."
"Alright." Lloyd has tought me to tack a horse and ride and rope. It's only been a week but Lloyd says I am learned well, Carter did something to get in trouble. I was practicing for a little while and I heard some one behind me.
"You know your doing better then I thought you would." Rip said.
"Thanks,I am a fast learner."
"Yeah your brother clearly didn't get that trait."
"Well he's not the smartest." I say back. Rip was good looking, tall, black beard, blue eyes, Cowboy hat, jeans.
"Can I?" Rip say grabbing a rope on the wall.
"Yeah sure, I'll head it." I say we both swing the ropes and I head it and he heals it.
"So, why were you branded?" I ask him.
"My family died, well it was complicated I guess."
"Oh sorry."
"No don't be, seems you didn't have the best at home life either."
"No I didn't."
"Sorry for the whole thing when you first got here."
"No I am sorry I guess it's your right to defend and I was being a bitch."
"Yeah I was being a dick so, but it's my job to defend this place." He says
  "Your pretty good at it I am guessing."
   "I do my best." He says. "You should get some rest, we gotta build a fence tomorrow."
    "I should, but I learned roping is kinda a nice time to just take a breath."
     "The guys in the bunkhouse being nice?" He asked.
     "There interesting, but yes they are."
     "Good let me know if they give you any problems."
     "Thank you rip I will, you know you ain't as bad as Beth said." I said laughing.
      "Yeah, well I guess I can be alright sometimes." He says. "I am gonna get to bed." He say throwing the rope on the hook, and walking off.
____________________________________________
  The next morning.
    "Grace can you drive?" Rip asked me.
     "Umm, yeah I can but I don't have a License."
    "Well can you and Jimmy go into town to get some stuff?" He asked.
    "What about the fence?"
     "We need the stuff to do it."
     "Right ok." I say we get into the truck and drive into town. Jimmy ran inside and two men came up to me.
    "You with the yellowstone?"
     "Yes we are." The man pointed a gun at me and yelled at me to get into the van. He zip tied my wrists and put a blind fold on me. I hear them breaking stuff probably the truck.
     "What the fuck Is going on?" I yell.
      "Shut up bitch." The man says slamming my head into the door.