Debt

Rip was driving and I sat in the passenger seat.
   "I know what we are about to do." I say. Rip looked at me gently.
   "To protect you darlin." He said back.
   "I know." I say back. I turned the radio on low. It was playing Blown away by Carrie underwood.
    "I love this song." I say
    "Whys that darlin?"
    "It reminds me of me." I say. We were at a stop sign. Rip leans over the thing in the middle of the truck and gently grabs my cheeks. He pulls me into a kiss.
    "Everything is gonna be ok grace, I promise." He said softly. I nodded.
    "I trust you rip." I say back.

____________________________________________
We got to the drug dealers trashy trailer.
   "Whats the plan?" I ask.
   "Your gonna sit here and me and Lloyd are gonna go beat the shit out of these guys and then we're going lock them inside and burn them down." Rip say.
  "Wow ok that is fucken aggressive." I say. Rip grabbed my cheeks.
   "Some day people are gonna learn that you don't fuck with my girlfriend." Rip says giving me a kiss. I smiled because he just called me his girlfriend I liked hearing that come out of his mouth.
   "I like the plan, every part but me sitting here." I say. Lloyd was looking at the place and loading a shot gun. He laughed at my comment.
    "Your not coming in." He say gruffly.
    "Why not?" I ask, giving rip puppy dog eyes. "You will be there to protect me." He took a deep breath.
     "Fine but you stay by my side at all times, understand." He said handing me a gun. I nodded "lock and load it." He say to me. I loaded the pistol. "Do NOT shoot it unless you are in danger."
   "I won't." I say. Rip gives Lloyd and nod and Lloyd walks around back.
   "Lloyd don't shoot me when you kick In that back door." Rip say to him.
   "I could say the same." Lloyd says, he disappeared in the dark of the night.
    "STAY BY MY SIDE." Rip says one final time sternly to me. He begins to move towards the trailer. He turns to me and started counting down on his fingers from 3. After 1 he kicked the door in and started yelling. A man pulled a gun on him and rip shot, that man fell to the ground.
   "Which ones are they?" Rip asked as Lloyd came around the corner.
   "Those two." I say pointing. Rip nodded to Lloyd and all the sudden Lloyd shoots everyone but the two drug dealers that beat me up. 5 dead people laying on the floor around us. They sit the only 2 men living onto the couch.
   "So, you know her." Rip say pointing to me. They both start spitting out words. I couldn't understand them because they were talking so damn fast. "Stop." Rip says. "It's a fucken yes or no question." God he so hot, making men fumble there words because of how scared they were.
   "Yes." One of the men spit out.
    "So tell me. Why the hell does her face look like that?" Rip said.
    "Well her...her dad owes us."
     "Shut the fuck up." Rip Says punching him.
    "She isn't her fucken father now is she?" Rip says.
     "But the bitch owes us money." The shorter one said. Lloyd laughed and mumbled under his breath. "Bad choice of words dumbass." A switch in rip flipped, his eyes went blank. Rip started beating the man. Blood was flying from the drug dealers face. I have never seen this side of rip. And yet it made me love ...... wait shit I love him, a lot. He was beating a man, for me. I wasn't scared, I had a deep trust for rip, a trust I have never had. Carter was the only other person in the world that has that trust. Rip stood up and the man's face was unrecognizable. Rip shook it off blood splatter on his face and his Knuckles broke open. The man was bearly breathing all I could hear was faint moans and Groaning in pain.
   "No one touches her." Rip said looking at the other one.
    "I am sorry man, she can keep the money I ain't gonna bother her I swear." The man pleads on the couch.
   "Oh no its to late for that." Rip say giving Lloyd a nodded and he starts dumping lighter fluid. Me and rip walk out and stand behind the truck.
   "I am sorry you had to see that." Rip said. I Stay quiet grabbing his hands to look at his knuckles. I wipe some of the blood off his face. I pull him into a kiss and connect our lips, there was a new spark in this kiss.
  "Thank you." I whispered. Lloyd walks out.
   "We are ready." Lloyd says.
   "Can I?" I ask grabbing the lighter.
    "Run after you light it." Lloyd says. I walk up to the end of the fluid trail. I light it and run back to rip. We watch it go up in flames. It was beautiful, almost forgetting there was people inside. We get back into the truck and It was silent. As rip was driving I grabbed his hand and held it. I placed it on my thigh and put mine over top of it. He looked over and gave me a smile. Blood on his face smiling at me. I lean into the door, rips hand on my thigh and drift asleep,because I feel the safest I ever had been with the man next to me.