Mine

I woke up in rips bed the next morning. We just cuddled till we fell asleep. After we took a shower together. I was laying on his chest I felt him shift. He looked over at the clock and down at me. In a gruff morning voice he said.
  "Goodmorning beautiful."
  "Good morning baby." I say smiling.
"Its early what are you doing up?" He asked.
  "Can we talk?" I ask sitting up.
  "Of course what's wrong?" He said also sitting up.
   "Rip yesterday I learn something. It was scary what I felt, you beat the shit out of a man for me and I didn't see you differently." He moved my hair out if my face.
   "What did you learn?" He said.
    "I learn multiple things." I say. "Rip.... I learned that you healed someone you didn't break." I say tears running down my face. He pulled me into him.
   "Darlin, you know why?" He asked.
   "Why." I say sniffling.
   "Because I love you, and no matter what I will do everything in my power to heal or save you." He says making me cry harder.
    "I love you to." I say. He looked at me and wiped the tears off.
     "Come here." He says standing up.
     "Where are we going?" I ask following him he had slipped his jeans on and I had his shirt on. We walked to the front door and he opened it. He walked outside.
   "Baby it pouring rain." I say looking at him confused. It was raining but the sky was still light it was amazing . He runs back up the steps Soaking wet and picked me up. He carried me outside around the back looking out at the beautiful view. He set me down in the mud. The sun started to rise. He grabbed my hand.
   "Darlin... will you dance with me?" He asked. Tears started to flow harder, I nodded.
  "I love you so much." I say digging my face into the space in between his head and shoulder. He smiled.
   "Stay, stay with me." He says.
   "I am not ever leaving you." I say.
    "Good, I love you to much." He says.
   "This view rip, it's to die for." I say. Looking out at the mountains and the rain, at this point we were both soaking wet, but we couldn't care less we were together and that's all we needed in that moment, that's all I every would need is him.
  "It is, but the only beautiful thing I need in my life is standing infront of me." He says.
   "God you are amazing." I said. Leaning his forehead on mine, pouring down rain.
  "I can die a happy man." He said. Rip wheeler, I realized he's the only thing I need, he is my light and I love him.