tension

It was hot. We were taken more breaks then usual so we didn't overheat.
   "Teeter can I ask you something?" I ask on a break.
    "Of course kid shoot."
    "Alright um so say you are like sitting on a porch with a guy, he um just stitched up a wound of your and then he like spills his trauma to you and then tells you your beautiful while like giving you puppy dog eyes?"
   "Wow um, wait a damn minute, didn't ri..." I covered her mouth and shook my head no.
    "Teeter it doesn't matter who just what does that mean?"
     "It could mean three things."
     "And those are?"
      "He wants to fuck, he loves you or he is falling in love with you." Teeter says.
    "Fuck,well who do I tell which one?"
    "Depending on the man, If there older then you by just a tad." She says stretching her arms out being Sarcastic. "He it's who I think it is, I am gonna go with falling in love, and my guess is he hates himself for it."
   "Shit."
    "Well?"
   "Well what?"
   "Who do you feel towards him?"
   "Umm I don't know yet."
    "So is it who I think?"
   "Tell I swear if you tell anyone." She crossed her heart and put her hand up. I roll my eyes and get back to work.
   "Grace come here." Rip yells.
   "Yeah?"
    "Will you round up the idiot's. Mr. Dutton wants to go to the fair." I nodded my head and ran back to all of them.
   "Hey guys go change, we are going to the state fair."
    "Hell yeah." Ryan says. We all get back to the bunkhouse and get ready.
     "We are gonna take 3 trucks." Rip say standing outside and throwing keys to Ryan and walker, Carter got into a truck with tate, kayce duttons boy it seems they have become friends. Me Lloyd and rip were In a truck.
  "Rip I don't take you for a fair guy, honestly Lloyd either." I say.
  "I Hate the ride and games love the woman and food." Lloyd says.
   "I usually just get a beer and sit." Rip says.
   "You mind if I join you on that?" I ask. "Not much of a ride or games person either."
    "Um sure." Rip says. We pulled up to the fair.

____________________________________________
Author note.

  Sorry for the short chapter, I don't really think I like the idea of the whole some of the cowboys go to Texas so I don't think I am gonna add that in this story since it is somewhat based around season 5. So the story line is probably gonna be really messed up and I will probably bring events from the earlier seasons in, just stay with me and let me know what you guys think about my writing, I have written 4 rip story's now and I am really injoying it so let me know!