Ruined

Standing looking at myself through the mirror after my shower, at rips place, nose bleeding, scraped and bruised.
   "Fuck." I say to myself. I grabbed a bat that always rests on the wall. I walk out to a tree and start to hit it out of anger.

____________________________________________
Rips pov
   I see grace hitting a tree.
    "Shit." I jogged up to her.
   "Grace." I say. She ignored me. "Fuck come on. GRACE." I yelled. Still no response. I grabbed her from behind and she kicked and screamed. I took her around the corner out of sight.

____________________________________________
Grace pov
   "Fuck." I start to cry.
   "Darlin what's going on?." Rip whispered in my ear . He had me facing the wall and his arm were still wrapped around me he was pressed up against my back.
   "My dad's dead and he still finds a way to fuck up my life." I say sobbing. "I don't have the money to pay those assholes."
    "Hey look at me." He says turning me around. Put his hands up on the wall abovemy head so both his arms were by my ears ."I know ok I know."
    "No Rip you don't." My eyes get soft, and I feel terrible. "I am so sorry."
    "Don't apologize your upset and you have no idea." He said softly.
    "No Beth told me you killed him rip." I say sadly.
    "Oh baby, that man beat me and my family, he killed my brother and mother by beating them to death, if only I was bigger." He said hiding the pain. I grabbed his cheek gently.
   "I am so sorry." I said.
    "Look, your not paying those men."
   "I have to."
   "Not if there dead darlin." He says. My eyes got wide.
   "I don't need you Killen people for me rip."
   "I am not just gonna kill em for you, I am gonna bring them back to life and kill them again." He says. I lean into his chest. I look up at him and lean in for a kiss.
   "The wranglers might see darlin." He says.
    "I don't give a fuck." I said as he smiled. He kissed me and picked me up and pushed me back toward the wall. My legs were wrapped around his hips. He set me down and I leaned my forehead against his.
   "Your safe with me, you know that right?" Rip whispered I'm my ear. I nodded.
    "Your not gonna into town without me you hear." He said sternly.
    "I love it when you get all protective." I say smiling. He laughed.
     "And I love it when you smile." He said lifting my chin towards him. He connects our lips again. The kiss deepened. It started to get needy.
   "Rip." I said as he kissed my neck. "We can't do this, we have to work." I said. He leaned his forehead against mine again. I walked off to get to work.

____________________________________________
  It was dinner time and the cowboys and I went to eat dinner, rip was at his cabin.
  "You and rip ain't together right?" Walker asked.
   "What no that's a weird ass question." I say back.
   "So when you had your tongue in his mouth earlier." Colby said.
    "Uhhh fuck." I say under my breath. "Um that was."
    "Was?" Teeter asked.
    "Whatever." I say finishing my dinner. They all laughed. "You guys are like upset cause he's our boss right?" I asked.
   "Hell no if your happy and he is to then do you." Lloyd said.
    "Alright." I say. "Cards?"
    "Hell yeah." Ryan said. Rip opened the door.
    "Lloyd, Grace let's go." He says. Lloyd and I follow after him.
     "Rip?" Lloyd says. They talk for a minute I couldn't here there conversation. Lloyd gers in a truck and drives off.
   "Get in." He says as we get into a different truck.