Flirting

The next morning I need help. Big time. The only other lady in the bunkhouse was teeter. So I was going to her again.
   "Teeter I really need your help."
    "With what?"
    "Last night." She pulled me around the corner.
    "What happened with rip?" She asked.
   "Hey Jesus keep quiet." I say I explain last night to her.
     "You know I ain't the best at relationships, but I hear that miss Dutton would be the one to talk to." I nodded and went off the find Beth.
    "Governor Dutton." I say greeting John Dutton. "You know we're your daughter is I need to ask her something." He pointed out to a tree I see Beth sitting there.
   "Beth I need your help."
   "It's with rip isn't it?"
   "Well yeah but."
    "Sit." I proceeded to tell her everything. "Oh hunny he is flirting with you."
    "What?"
    "He wants you." She laughed.
     "GRACE." Rip yells. "GET TO THE TRUCK, ME YOU AND LLOYD NEED TO TAKE CARE OF SOMETHING."
     "Oooooo." Beth says. I walk over to rip and get into the truck.
      "Wheres Lloyd?" I ask.
      "In the truck behind us." Rip say back.
     "Is this gonna be a long drive?"
       "Hour 30 ish." He says. It was quiet for the first 20 minutes.
      "So how's your guy friend?" He asked
      "My huh?"
      "They guy you were talking about last night, I guessed that you have talked to him since then."
       "Yes I have, why do you care?"
       "I was just starting a conversation."
      "Well are you still to nervous to talk to a lady other then the woman you see everyday. " He gives me a look.
       " I am not nervous." He says " I can actually be quite confident with women."
       "Sure." I say laughing.
        "You ever need help with that just let me know."
        "You know there might be someone."    I look over at him shocked.
      "What?"
      "Oh look who cares now." He laughed.
       "Well I mean like how?"
      "How what?"
        "Did you meet her? You pretty much live at the ranch."
       "I do live on the ranch, and who says its not someone there." I looked at him even more shocked.
     "There 5 women on the ranch, beth, teeter, Monica, that vegan girl and me."
      "And it's one of those." My eyes widened. It Wasn't Beth or teeter for sure and I couldn't be Monica or the vegan girl so that leaves one.
     "Well mabye my guy is someone at the ranch."
     "Hmm, which one?"
      "Guess you will have to find out." I say smirking. We get to the location and rip and Lloyd go inside I wait out by the trucks. The both run out gun in hand. We all dump lighter fluid on the house and rip lights it and runs. We drive off quickly.
   "Wasn't the ranch supposed to get me out of trouble?" I ask rip.
   "Uh, it's not trouble when you never get caught."
    "Thats only something a criminal says." He laughed.
     "Where were we?" He asked.
     "Um, you were guessing which guy on the ranch."
     "Right let's see. Lloyd and Mr Dutton are a little to out of your range I hope, I think Jimmy is to immature for you, I would have to say the same for Ryan and Colby. Walker is to like your father. So what that leaves Jake and Ethan."
     "Your forgetting one." He looked over at me.
      "am I?" He say slowly. He has caught on no doubt. The rest of the ride was quite, tension thick once again.