distracted

The boys where gonna out to the bar and I was staying back, rip stayed back as well. He had to finish up something. He was wearing his chaps and was chewing on a toothpick. All the sudden I was very distracted by this man. I was just sitting out on a tree, to have a little peace, it was disrupted by rip, I couldn't stop watching him.
   "You gonna come here and help or just stare the whole time?" He asked.
    "Um yeah sorry." I say standing up.
    "You seemed distracted?" He asked. Should I tell him that he is the one distracting me. I walked over to the radio and turned it on it was playing fire in the ocean by Shane Smith and the saints. I turned it down so we could bearly hear it.
   "Yeah guess I am." I say back.
   "You alright?"
    "Oh yeah I am perfectly fine." I laugh.
   "Right, so then what so distracting?"
     "Uhhh, nothing, nothing."
     "Are you trying to convince yourself of that?" He said like a smart ass.
     "No I know what I am distracted by."
    "Hmm, alright then." He says. "Any thing that I could help with?"
     "No its not really sometimes you can stop." I say back. We both were working and all the sudden rip breaks the silence beside the very quiet music.
    "If you distracted by me just say so." He say cocky. I started to get butterflys, and my cheeks turned red.
    "I... your.. you.. yes." Is all I could say. Rip moved a little closer. He smiled at me.
   "I just Flustered the shit out of you."  He says leaning next to me. "So I was distracting you, why?"
    "Your.. umm, I don't get flustered." I say back trying to get a grip on myself.
    "What do you call this then?" He asked. I just stayed quiet. "Darlin, your hot and bothered and it's pretty damn Obvious." Him calling me darlin really didn't help that I was literally star struck by this man. Rip was close to me now very close.
   "Your very attractive." I mumble under my breath. "Rip..I." He grabbed my cheeks gently and I put my hands on his  chest. We started to close in when a truck came screeching up.
    "Shit." Rip says. It was the cowboys coming back from the bar. He backed up.
    "We will talk about this later." He say walking off. I was finally able to breathe when he left, I wanted rip bad.

____________________________________________

It's been two days since me and rips Chat. We have both been glancing at one and other, every once and a while I would catch rip staring. We were all playing cards in the bushes until rip came through the door.
  "Grace can I talk to you." He said.
  "Uh yeah." I say standing up.
   "Ohh someone's in trouble." I hear one of the boys say. Walking out I flip them off. I follow rip up to his cabin.
   "Umm may I ask, what the hell is happening." I say sitting on his steps.
  "Yeah I don't really know either."
   "What do you mean?"
  "I don't know I just I think we need to talk."
   "Alright." Rip looked over at me.
   "Grace your 18 and I just feel....." I cut rip off by smashing my lips onto his. I pull back.
   "Please shut up." I say. He pulls me onto his lap and I am now straddling him. I pull him back into a kiss. Rip picks me up by standing. I tilted his hat back, he walked inside kicking the door so it swung open. He walked us back to his bed room and set me on the bed bearly ever breaking the kiss. I fumble for his belt, trying to get it off. He pulled my shirt off and layed me back placing himself on top of me. He left my lips and is placing kisses down my neck. He starts to unbutton my pants.

____________________________________________

"I should really get back to the bunkhouse. " I say rip laying shirtless next to me.
  "We have been talking for a while." He laughed.
  "So what is this?" I asked Turing towards him.
  "Uh, what do you want It to be?"
  "I like you rip I do."
   "Then it's settled, because I like you to." I stand up from the bed looking for my clothes.
   "Fuck I am gonna be sore." I say.
   "Your welcome." He laughs back.
   "Shut up." I say laughing. I get dressed and I give him one more kiss and walk out. I opened the bunkhouse door and there all where I left them.
   "Ohhh there she is." Ryan says.
   "You've been gone for quite some time." Colby followed.
    "Yeah if you don't mind us asking, what was your long ass Chat about?" Walker asks.
    "It was nothing." I say back.
   "Yeah I bet cause you and rip have been eyeing each other up for quite some time." Lloyd says.
    "Come on guys rips my boss and way older then me." I say my mind racing with what just happened. He wasn't my boss or older then me then or it didn't matter at least.
   "Age don't fucken matter." Jake says.
   "Alright you nosey fucks." I say and they laugh.
    "Yall fucked just say it." Ryan said.
     "Screw you guys, we talked end of story." I say walking to my bunk.
     "Just remember when you fucken riding a horse tomorrow and it don't feel to good." Walker says.
      "You guys are terrible people."  I laughed. They laughed. "You know which one of you would say that to rips face." I say, knowing that would shut them up. They all got quiet. "Thats what I thought, goodnight idiots."
   "She's gonna sleep well tonight." I hear Lloyd say as I drift asleep.