kidnapping

Rips pov.
  I get a call from Jimmy and answer it.
    "He..the.. grace..truck...fuck...help." Jimmy Stuttered
     "Jimmy woah calm the fuck down what is happening?"
     "I don't know the truck is all beat up and grace is gone."
     "What where are you?"
     "The store."
       "Go inside and stay put." He hangs up and I yell at Lloyd to get into the truck.
      "What they get themselves into?" Lloyd asked me.
      "No idea Jimmy says the truck is all beat up and grace is gone."
      "Gone?"
      "Yeah gone?"
      "You think she ran?"
      "No she was pretty set about the whole thing last night, and how would the truck gotten beat up."
     "You think she was kidnapped."
     "Yeah."
      "She's only been on the job for like 2 weeks."
      "I doesn't matter people will just see were from yellowstone and hate us." We got to the store and went Inside looking for Jimmy we found him on a bench. We walked around back to the truck.
   "Holy shit." Lloyd says. The truck was beat to hell all the windows were smashed, the tires popped, there were dents everywhere and there was spray paint over the logo.
   "Hey look." I say pointing to a phone. It was grace's. The phone was unlocked and said bunch of guys plate number IFD 9064. "She got the plate number."
    "Shit good job kid." Lloyd said.
     "I am gonna call John." I say taking out my phone.
     "Rip?"
      "Sir grace was kidnapped and the truck was beaten up." I say to him over the phone.
    "What by who?"
     "We don't know but we do have a plate."
     "I will have kayce run it."
     "Yes sir, call a tow truck for the truck because it probably ain't gonna anywhere."
      "Alright, kayce says that it belongs to a van we have the addresses to his place. "
      "Me and Lloyd will go we will leave Jimmy with the truck."
       "You sure just the two of you could handle it?"
        "Sir really you know me and Lloyd."
       "Right call me if you need backup."
      "Jimmy stay here with the truck Lloyd's come with me we have something to take care of." Lloyd and me hop back into the truck and drive to the address. Both of us had guns drawn. There was no car in the drive way.
    "You see anyone through the windows?" I whispered to Lloyd. He shakes his head no. I kick the door in and looked around. There was no one here.

____________________________________________
Grace pov
   I swear my nose was broken, it was gushing out  blood. I probably had a concussion to. There was a large Gash on my face from me getting hit so much. That was gushing blood as well. My nice clothes that Beth had got me were covered in blood. My hat was still in the truck. We stopped driving after a while and we were in some kinda place. I hear the men talking the one say he has to leave and he will be back. I had a pocket knife in my Jean pocket. I reached for it and got it out. I cut the zip ties and waited for the man to get close enough to me.

____________________________________________
Rips pov.
   It was dark in the house Lloyd was waiting behind the door and I was sitting on the couch with my feet kicked up. We just saw lights pull into the drive way. The door swung open.
   "Who the fuck are you?" The man say pulling a gun. Lloyd came out behind the door and put a gun to the back of the man's head. The man dropped the gun and Lloyd shut the door.
    "So why don't you tell us where she is." I say.
    "Fuck you." The man say. I hit him.
     "I say we start taking off fingers." Lloyd says. I laughed. While we were waiting for this man to come home his wife came and we tied her up and put her in a closet.
    "You hear that?" I say referring to the wife screaming. "Thats your wife."
    "Alright, alright." He gave us the place they were keeping grace. Lloyd was taken the man to the train station, he took the man's van and I took the truck. I pulled in to the location and gun drawn walked inside. Some one came at me with a knife.

____________________________________________
Grace pov.
    I heard someone pull in, it had to be the other basterd coming back. I hid and got ready to attack him. The other man the was supposed to be watching me was liying dead on the floor. The door opened and I jumped at the man. He spun me around triped me and I fell to the floor and got on top of me and said.
    "Oh shit grace." He gets off of me. It was rip.
    "Oh thank god." I say sitting up.
     "Holy shit are you ok?" He asks
     "No my face hurts like hell."
      "Come on lets go." He helps me up and takes me to the truck bed he grabs the first aid kit and sits next to me. He goes to touch my face and I flinch away.
   "Sorry, but I gotta see."
    "No its ok I am just not use to people trying to help me." He moves my hair out of my face and looks at the cut. He started to clean and stitch the gash on my face.
   "Your breathing off are you ok?" He asked.
    "Um they hit me in the ribs a few times."
     "They might be broken you care if look?"
      "Go ahead " I lift up my shirt and it is all bruised.
      "Shit, all I can do is rap it." I nodded my head and he gently touched my skin. It was giving me butterflys. No one has ever cared for me like this. I started to blush a little.
   "Thats all I can do, we will get you to the vet." Rip helps me around into the truck. He tell me Lloyd will clean this up and I explained everything that happened.
   "You killed the guy?" He asked.
    "Yeah, with my pocket knife."
    "Oh grace." He gave me a sad look. I did feel bad about it, I think that's why I was upset before I don't feel guilty. Getting back to the ranch Carter ran up to me and hugged me. Rip stayed with me when I was getting checked by the vet.
   "Thank you rip." I say. He nodded and gave me a warm smile.