Sit and watch

At the fair I grab some food and a beer and sat down. Rip was not far behind me.
   "Why don't you like fairs?" He asked.
   "I do I just don't like pushing past people or waiting in line or, riding rides that were built in 15 minutes. " I say.
  "Alright good points." Rip say.
  "What about you?"
    "I am also not a fan of those things."
   "Hmm guess we have something in common."
   "I guess so." He says back.
    "You want some?" I say referring to my fries.
    "Why not." He say grabbing one.
    "Everytime I have been to a fair I never finish the food." I say laughing, he laughed to.  I didn't realize it then intill he stopped but I like rips laugh.
   "So, why ain't you out there finding a guy?" He asked mocking my from when I asked him.
   "Funny." I say.
    "Oh your nervous."
   "No, your a guy." I say using his response against him.
   "I don't count I am your boss and you don't find me attractive." He was using my own words against me, this is the same conversation we had on the hill at the party.
  "Who says?" He laughed.
   "Hmm, we can't both say, who says."
   "Why not?"
   "Because I told you, your beautiful." Rip say and I blush.
    "No you said you were taking in my beauty." I say back.
    "Ok fine, has anyone ever told you. Your beautiful." He says. It amazed me how he can say things with no expression . I blush and turn away.
   "Hmm." I say.
   "Hmm?" He say back.
   "Can I ask you something?" I say.
    "Sure." He say back.
   "So teeter brought something to my attention."
    "Oh great." He says sarcastically, I lightly hit him on the arm.
    "So your a man, you know."
     "Yep always have been." He laughed.
   "So say I am falling for a guy."
    "Oh?"
    "Yeah, and what do you think puppy dog eyes means?"
    "What do you mean?"
     "Like when they give you that look? Teeter says it could mean 3 things, he wants to fuck, he loves you or he is falling in love with you."
    "Umm, I mean what kind of guy is he?" I don't think he knows we are talking about him here.
    " let's see, gruff, tall, Cowboy, he is kinda older." Rips eyes changed, I saw something new a hint of jealousy, rip was jealous of himself.
    "Uh I don't know where did you meet this guy?"
    "No where."
    "Is it one of the bunkhouse idiots, because if so I don't think that's a great idea."
   "It's not, why do you care."
   "I don't care about who you sleep with, I care about you."
    "Who says I am sleeping with this man."
     "I don't know you said he wants to fuck."
     "No I said he might want to fuck."
      "Thats the same thing in my eyes." Dnacing music started to play and people began to dance.
     "Hmm good to know." I say. "You wanna dance so we are not just sitting here the whole night?" I ask him.
   "Won't that make Mr. Tall, gruff cowboy jealous." Rip says.
    "I think so, but the way your acting it seems you want to make him jealous." Rip stands up and lead my to the dance floor. We start to dance.
   "He won't fucken shoot me if he sees this will he."
    "He's the kind of guy that would do anything, he's unpredictable."
    "Good to know." Rip says in a low voice. He voice was deep and masculine, everything about rip was masculine. Rip was a real man, and that is so damn attractive. If only he knew that he was talking about himself.