First Day Of School And Plucking Grapes

It's September 9, 2006 and it's Maria's first day of her new school in Germany. She had lived in Greece her whole life and visited Germany a few times to visit her friends Bill, Georg and Gustav. She never liked Bill's brother Tom and Tom never liked her either. She moved to Germany because her dad got a new job as a Doctor. She wasn't thrilled with the idea of moving to Germany because that meant she had to leave all of her closest friends. But she was also excited because she got to see Bill, Georg and Gustav. It's her first day at school and she got nervous when she woke up because she didn't want to walk alone. Since Bill lives right across from her she asks him to walk to school with her, he obviously says yes but reminds her about Tom. "Oh right, can't he just walk with Gustav and Georg?" She asks Bill. "Um their walking with us, remember?" He says sarcastically. "Ugh, great. Well whatever" she says laughing. It's been 2 hours and she's finally ready for her first day of school. She walks outside and is greeted by Bill with a hug. "Hey Maria! I'm so excited you coming to our school! It's gonna be so fun" Bill says clapping his hands in excitement. While Bill and Maria are walking Tom runs up next to Bill and grabs his hand making Bill walk behind Maria with Tom. "Why'd you pull me behind Maria?" Bill asks. "Look at her shoes Bill." Tom says. "What about them?" Bill asks confused. "They're signed by that Rihanna girl she's obsessed with" he explains. "So? I went with her to that meet and greet" Bill tells Tom. "Whatever" Tom says rolling his eyes. Bill runs back up next to Maria and they start talking and laughing. Tom is walking behind them by himself scoffing at everything Maria says.
They finally made it to school. They get inside and a boy walks up to Maria, "Damn girl, you got ass" He says chuckling. "Fuck off" Maria says rolling her eyes. He smacks her ass and she turns around and grabs his, well, you know. "If you do that one more time I'm plucking grapes, got it?" She says while Bill, Tom, Georg and Gustav watch while laughing, well all except Tom of course. "Yes ma'am" the boy says in pain. "Okay then" Maria says letting go and walking away. When she walks away he falls to the floor. "Hey man you okay?" Tom says helping him up. "Yep all good. That girl is a bitch" he says. "Yeah, she's best friends with my brother it's so annoying" Tom says rolling his eyes. "She's really hot though I can't lie" he says smirking "whatever" Tom says.