Great, A School Trip Already

It's 1:34 PM and Maria is in biology. The bell rings but the teacher interrupts. "Okay everyone wait! Before you go, be aware of the school field trip we have this Friday! Come get your forms from my desk and give them to your parents immediately" the teacher announces. "Really? A field trip on the first week of school?" Maria asks. "Your first week, our first week was last week" Bill says while putting his books in his bag. "Oh yeah, well still. Don't you think that's kind of early?" Maria asks. "Not really, sometimes we have a field trip on the first day" Gustav explains. "Hm, we never had trips that early in school in Greece" said Maria. A few days go by and it is now Friday. Maria woke up late and Bill and the boys ended up leaving her. Maria wakes up and checks the time and it's 9:22 am. "Shit shit shit! Im going to be late for the trip!" Maria exclaims. She quickly gets dressed and does her hair and makeup. She runs downstairs to the kitchen, opens the pantry then stops. "Wait no I'm late I can't eat right now!" She says while slamming the pantry door and runs to school. She finally arrives just in time before the bus leaves, so sorry I'm late Mrs. Becker!" Maria apologizes. "It's fine, just get on the bus" Mrs. Becker says. "Yes ma'am thank you" Maria says walking onto the bus. She expects an open seat by Bill but Gustav already took that seat, when she looks at Bill she sighs. "Sorry" he mouths to her. She try's to find an open seat and finally finds one but, it's next to Tom.. ugh! She looks at Tom and rolls her eyes and sits down. "Whoa what are you doing" Tom asks. "Sitting, obviously" Maria says. "Whatever but stay on your side of the seat got it?" He says. "Got it" She says in a sarcastic tone. An hour goes by and they finally get to the hotel. Mrs Becker stands up and says "Alright everyone, you are sharing a hotel room with the person you sat with" "WHAT?!" Maria and Tom both scream out. "Is there a problem back there Tom and Maria?" Mrs Becker asks. "Um yeah, a HUGE problem," Maria says "I'm not sharing a hotel room with Tom!" She exclaims. "Well you should've gotten here earlier, sorry" Mrs Becker says. "UGHH" You and Tom both say. "Stop copying me" Tom says. "Stop copying you?! You copied me!" Maria yells. "Y'all cut it out, at least try to get along" Georg says. "Yeah, this is supposed to be a fun trip!" Bill says smiling. "Whatever" Maria and Tom mumbles. "STOP" Maria yells. "Oh shut up Maria" Tom says rolling his eyes. Maria flips Tom's hat off his head and walks off the bus. "Bitch" Tom mumbles. Mrs Becker leads the class to the hotel entrance. "Whoa, this is nice" Gustav says looking around with a smile on his face. "It smells amazing too!" Bill adds on. "Okay everyone, it's almost 8:00 pm so go to your assigned rooms and stay there! And no funny business." Mrs Becker says looking at Maria and Tom. Maria and Tom look at each other disgusted and they both walk to their room. "Stop following me" Tom says looking back at Maria. "We have the same room dingus" Maria says pissed. Tom just rolls his eyes and keeps walking. Tom is walking in front of Maria going upstairs and he steps on a crumbled soda can and falls backwards knocking him and Maria down the stairs. "Ow ding bat you made me hit my head on the wall" Maria says holding the side of her head. "My bad" Tom says. As he gets up she just stares at him. They finally make it upstairs to their room and they walk in and there's only 1 bed... "I'm sleeping on the floor, you can take the bed" Maria suggests. "Bet" Tom says throwing his bag onto the bed. Maria realizes she forgot her bag on the bus. "Shit!" She exclaims. "What now" Tom says. "I left my bag on the bus, I'll be back in a sec" she says running out the door. "Don't come back" Tom prays as she leaves. Maria runs out to the bus and gets her bag. She runs back up to her hotel room and Tom isn't there but she hears the shower. "God damn it he's gonna take all the hot water!" She says to herself. "HURRY UP" she screams at Tom. He doesn't reply but he turns off the water. As she's looking for a change of clothes in her bag Tom opens the bathroom door and walks into the room with just a towel around his waist just below his v-line and his dreads in a bun. Maria looks over at Tom and just stares at his abs. "You staring now?" Tom says. "Shut up" Maria says pushing Tom out of the way to go into the bathroom. She takes her shower then she gets out and puts her clothes on but she notices a hole in her shirt in the chest. She quickly covers it with her towel and opens the door. "Um Tom" she says scared to ask. "What" he says sitting up to look at her. "Can I like borrow one of your shirts? Mine has a huge hole in it" She explains hoping he says yes. "Whatever, don't wear my favorite shirts" He says as he lies back down. "Yes sir" Maria says saluting to him. He just rolls his eyes. She grabs a shirt from Tom's bag and puts it on. "Damn, why are your shirts so big, this is like a large ass blanket on me" She says spreading her arms out in a T. "They're big because I like baggy clothes" Tom explains. "Why you tryna hide your fit body?" She says teasing. He turns over and looks at her weird. "What?" He said as he started to sit up. "It was a joke, relax" She said as she made her pallet on the floor. He just stares at her until she lies down. It's 3:42 am and Maria wakes up with a sharp pain. She grabs her waist and groans in agony. She does this for about 12 minutes until she falls back asleep. It's now 4:22 am and she starts rolling around and the floor boards creak and it wakes Tom up. He looks down at Maria noticing she's asleep, but yet making a lot of noise. He notices she seems uncomfortable so he whispers to himself, "I can't believe I'm about to do this" as he slowly gets out of the bed and starts to walk over to Maria. He slowly starts picking her up while saying, "please don't wake up please don't wake up please don't wake up". He eventually gets to the bed and sets her down and she stops moving around. He slowly gets back in the bed facing away from Maria and sighs. He can't fall back asleep and it's 4:28. He gets up and goes to use the bathroom then walks back into the room to lie back down but Maria is taking up both sides of the bed. He sighs and goes and pushes her aside so he can lie down. After a few minutes of him laying down he feels a painful kick on his back. "Ow" he whispers. He turns and looks at Maria flopping all around the place and just sighs and goes back to sleep.