When Plan A Doesn't Work Theres Always Plan B

It's around 9:00 pm and Tom is sleeping over at Maria's house. While they're watching a movie Tom says, "Hey baby I'm going to go take a shower real fast" "Okay! I'll take mine when your done. The towels and rags are in the closet in the bathroom" Maria responds. "Okay thank you" Tom says giving Maria a kiss on the cheek. He walks into the bathroom and turns the shower on and gets in the shower. When Maria hears the water turn on she grabs her phone from the night stand and calls Cami. "Hey Cami, where are you?" Maria asks. "Oh I'm just chilling at Bills house right now. By the way where's Tom?" Cami asks. "Oh my parents are letting him stay the night here" Maria responds. "Oh okay, be safe. I know you forgot a condom last time so" Cami says. "Cami! Stop" Maria says. "Sorry" Cami says. Maria hears Tom turn the water off and she says, "oh Tom's getting out of the shower I gotta go" quickly as she hangs up. Tom walks out with his dreads still in a pony tail and a towel around his waist showing his v-line. All Maria can stare at is his v-line. "Like what you see huh" Tom says as he puts his night clothes on. "Yeah a little bit" Maria says smiling. She decides to go get a shower so she stands up but stumbles a lot and almost falls but Tom runs up and catches her. "Guess I did a good job" Tom says. "Oh Tom shh! Not while my parents are home!" Maria says. Tom just laughs. "Will you be okay to shower?" Tom asks. "Maybe" Maria says. "Here sit on the bed for a minute." Tom says leading Maria to the bed. When Maria sits down Tom walks over to the bath tub and turns the water on. Once he turns on the water he opens the shower door and takes the shampoo and conditioner out and sets it on the side of the tub. After that he goes and gets one of his shirts and puts it on Maria. "What are you doing?" Maria asks. "I'm gonna wash your hair for you so your not standing" Tom says. "You don't have to do that" Maria says. "Yeah, I do" Tom says. "Wait so why are you putting your shirt on me?" Maria asks. "So you won't get water or shampoo and conditioner on your night clothes" Tom explains. Maria looks down at the shirt Tom put on her. "Wait wait Tom this is your favorite shirt" Maria says thinking he got the wrong shirt by mistake. "I know" Tom says going into the bathroom making sure the water is warm. Tom runs downstairs to the kitchen and grabs a cup to use to wash Maria's hair. When he makes back into Maria's room he goes to the bathroom and sets the cup on the side of the tub then goes back to help Maria into the bathroom. When he gets her into the bathroom he tells her to lean her head over the tub so her can wash her hair. After he's done he dries her hair and leads her into her room and lays her on the bed. Once they're both finally laying down Maria says, "Thank you so much Tom. I really really appreciate the things you do for me" "I just do it because I know it'll make you happy" Tom says as he kisses her on the forehead. Finally around 11 pm they fall asleep and Maria is lying on top of Tom and they're hugging when they fall asleep.

The next morning Tom wakes up early and goes to the pharmacy. "Hello sir what are you looking for today?" The lady at the cash register asks. "Um I'm looking for a pregnancy test and plan b pills" Tom says in embarrassment. "Okay sir let me get that for you real quick!" The lady says as she walks to the back. She comes back with the stuff and Tom pays. As he walks out a mob of paparazzi run up to him taking pictures and asking questions. "Please get away from me" Tom says as he tries walking to his car. One paparazzi is blocking him from getting in his car and Tom yells, "Get the fuck out of the way!" As he pushes him aside. He gets in his car and drives away annoyed at the paparazzi. What he doesn't realize is that one of the paparazzi followed him back to Maria's house. When he gets out of the car he sees the paparazzi run up to him taking pictures and asking questions. "GET THE FUCK OFF MY GIRLFRIENDS DRIVEWAY!" Tom screams. Maria's dad hears Tom yell and he runs outside. "Hey man get the fuck off my driveway" Maria's dad says. "But I just need to ask Tom some questions" The paparazzi says. "No get out of here or I'm calling the cops" Maria's dad threatens. "Yes sir sorry sir" The paparazzi says as he gets in his car and drives away. "Thank you so much Mr. Schulz" Tom thanks. "Anytime kid" Mr. Schulz says as he pats Tom's back. Maria's dad walks back inside and Tom sighs of relief he didn't ask what Tom had bought. Tom walks inside right behind Maria's dad and runs up the stairs. As he walks into Maria's room he sees she is awake. "Tom where were you! You weren't answering your phone and I got worried" Maria says. She looks like she had been crying for the past hour. "I'm so sorry Maria my phone died but I was at the store and got some stuff" Tom says. "What stuff?" Maria asks. "This" Tom says as he hands Maria the brown paper bag with the plan b pills and the pregnancy test. Maria opens the back and her jaw drops. "Seriously?!" Maria whispers with a loud tone. "Well I thought since we forgot protection it's better to be safe than sorry" Tom says. Maria takes a big sigh and says, "Well thank you for caring" Tom smiles and Maria goes into the bathroom to take the pills and test.