Balloons Are For Kids

While Maria and Stavrianna are sitting down on the couch they hear a knock at the door. Maria says, "I'll get it". She opens the door and sees Bill and Tom. "Well, looks like you can walk a little better" Tom says smiling. "Yeah" Maria laughs. "Can we do the barbecue here?" Tom asks. "Yeah yeah of course, you can go set up out back" Maria says letting them inside. "Thank you so much" Tom says as he kisses Maria on the cheek. Tom and Bill go out back to set everything up for the barbecue. When they finish Tom walks inside and walks to Maria and says, "Me and Bill invited our parents, you know since our parents are best friends" "Yay! I haven't seen them in forever" Maria says. After a few hours everyone arrives and they are all out in the back yard having dinner. While they are eating Tom stands up and says, "Hey everyone um, I really need to tell you all something" Maria looks at Tom confused because she doesn't know what he's doing. "Me and Maria are together." Tom says as he puts his arm around her. "Aww that's so sweet!!" Mrs. Kaulitz yells. Maria and Tom smile. After the barbecue Maria's dad walks up to Tom and says, "Hey Tom can I talk to you for a minute?" "Yeah sure! I'll be back Maria" Tom says. "Okay, be nice dad!" Maria says. "Who am I to not be nice?" Her dad replies. Maria's dad puts his arm around Tom and they walk away from Maria. "Look I don't mind you dating Maria, I think y'all are cute. But just don't knock her up" Maria's dad says. "Yes sir I wouldn't until she was ready" Tom replies. "I respect that. But I really prefer for y'all to not do it until your at least 18" Her dad says. "Yes sir" Tom says. When they are done talking Tom goes back to Maria and helps her walk upstairs to her room. "LEAVE THE DOOR OPEN!" Maria's mom yells. "Yes ma'am!" Tom yells back. He leaves the door open and goes to lay down next to Maria and they turn on Cash Back. A sad part comes on and it makes Maria cry but Tom comforts her and says it's just a movie. While they are finishing the movie Maria's parents come in the room and says, "Me and Maria's dad will be going to the store with Tom's parents to shop so Stavriannna will be watching you two" "Okay, have fun" Maria says. "Bye maria I love you" Her mom and dad says. When Maria and Tom's parents leave Stavrianna comes into the room and says, "I'm not watching you. Y'all are 17 so you'll be fine. I'm going to a party, see ya" "okay bye" Maria says. When stavrianna leaves Tom looks at Maria with a smirk. "What?" Maria says laughing. "You know what" Tom says as he strokes her hair. He gets up and closes the door in case someone comes home early. "Ohh that's what" Maria says. She stands up off the bed and walks right up to Tom. She stares deeply into his eyes and takes off his hat and head band. She wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him. As their kissing he puts his hands on her waist and she jumps up making him hold her while they're kissing. He walks over the the bed and puts her down as he takes off his shirt. They smile and go back to kissing. He gets on top of her and things start to go farther like.. kid farther. As they are going at it Maria gets sharp pain in her left leg but doesn't say anything. After around 13 minutes they finally stop. Tom is still on top of Maria but putting his shirt on then he looks at the night stand. "Shit.." He says. "What? You afraid I won't be able to walk again?" Maria says laughing. "No.. I'm afraid I'm going to be a dad.." Tom says. Maria looks over at the night stand and sees the shiny square packet they were going to use. "Oh fuck!" Maria yells. While they are there panicking they here the front door open. "WERE HOME!" Maria's mom yells. "Shit" Tom says. They quickly get dressed and lays down acting like nothing happened. Maria's mom walks in and says, "Hey guys!" "Hey mom" Maria says while shaking. "Why are you shaking?" Her mom asks. "Uh it's just cold in here" Maria says. "Huh, okay! Well Tom if you'd like to stay the night you can" Her mom says. "Okay that'd be great!" Tom says. Her mom leaves and they both take a sigh of relief.