Drunk As Hell And Pool Parties Are Fun

Maria is lying on the couch drunk as hell and mumbling random stuff. While Cami is dancing with Bill she looks to her left and sees Maria on the couch. "Bill, is Maria okay?" Cami asks Bill as she's pointing at Maria. "Um I don't know, let's go ask her" Bill responds. Cami and Bill walk over to Maria and asks her if she's okay and she says, "Ohhh yeah I'm so good!! Love the bracelet Bill" "I'm not wearing a bracelet" Bill laughs. "Oh, well nice hair" Maria says as she stands up to touch it. "Um are you okay?" Bill asks. "She's probably drunk" Cami says. Maria let's out a big gasp and puts her hand on her chest. "I would never!" Maria says as she starts laughing her ass off. Cami and Bill both stare at eachother. "TOM!!" Cami and Bill both yell as they walk to find Tom. "What's up?" Tom says walking away from the counter. "Did Maria drink?" Bill asks. "I think a little bit why?" Tom asks confused. "I think she had more than a little bit" Cami says. "Why do you think that?" Tom asks. "Look at her" Bill says pointing to Maria. Tom looks at Maria and she's lying on the couch playing with some girls hair. "Ooh, sorry" Tom says laughing. "Yeah you might want to go get her" Bill says as he takes Camis hand bringing her over to the counter. "Hey Maria whatcha doing?" Tom says as he walks up to Maria. "Ohh hey Tom when did you get here!!" Maria exclaims as she jumps up. "Your really drunk huh" Tom says laughing. "No of course not!" Maria exclaims. "ALRIGHT EVERYONE PARTYS OVER!" Tom yells. "Ugh!" Everyone screams. "Okay don't have an attitude get out!" Tom says as he opens the door. Everyone eventually leaves and Tom walks over to Maria. "Where'd everyone go?" Maria says in a sad voice. "They had to go home it's late, you need to get to bed it's 12:00 am" Tom says. Tom picks Maria up and brings her into her room. He sets her on the bed, takes her shoes off and covers her up. Tom gets on the bed and lies next to Maria but he doesn't get under the covers. "We should like cuddle or something" Maria suggests but she was very drunk. Tom agrees and puts his arms around her. Maria wants to take it farther and she gets on top of Tom. Tom tries to gently get her off of him but she wouldn't budge. She gives Tom a small kiss wanting to take it farther but Tom interrupts and says, "Maria we really shouldn't, I can turn on a movie if you'd like" "Okay fine, how about Texas Chainsaw Massacre" Maria says. "We already watched that on Monday" Tom says. "So?" Maria says. "Okay fine" Tom laughs. Maria continues to stay on top of Tom but they have their arms wrapped around each other. After a while Maria falls asleep. While Tom is still awake, he hears her door open. He looks over to the door and sees Bill and Cami. "Aww" Cami says quietly so she doesn't wake Maria up. "Shh" Tom whispered. Tom puts one hand on Maria's head rubbing his thumb on her head. "We'll go sleep in the guest room" Bill says. "Shhh!" Tom says. "Sorry" Bill whispers as him and Cami walk out. It's now the next morning and Maria wakes up and Tom is already awake and says, "Good morning Maria" in a raspy morning voice. "Morning" Maria says back. "I think Bill made breakfast you want to go get some?" Tom asks. "Sure why not" Maria says. Her and Tom gets up and goes to the kitchen with Bill and Cami. "Looks like your finally sober" Cami says laughing. "I don't remember a thing from last night," "Except one thing" Maria says as she looks up at Tom with a smile on her face. Her and Tom do a little kiss and Bill asks, "Wait did y'all..?" "God no Bill what the hell!" Tom says. "My bad" Bill says putting his hands up. Cami sets everyone's plates on the table with their breakfast on it. "So what are the plans for today" Cami asks. Maria stops chewing and looks at her. "Wait we were gonna make plans today?" Maria asks. Cami Bill and Tom stare at her. "Well yeah, it's Saturday which means no school" Bill says. "Oh yeah" Maria says. Everyone just laughs and eats their breakfast. After everyone eats breakfast and gets ready they decide to go on a walk. As they are walking Georg notices a ice cream shop. "Hey guys we should get some ice cream" Georg suggests. "Georg its like 9:00 in the morning" Tom says. "So? Never to early for ice cream" Maria says before Georg could say something. "She's got a point" Georg and Gustav says. "Okay but let's spice it up" Tom says. "Spice it up how?" Cami asks. "We all play rock paper scissors and the loser of each round with compete against each other and the final loser has to pay" Tom says. "That's a good idea!" Bill says. First up it's Georg and Maria. Maria wins that round so she's in the clear and doesn't have to pay. Next is Tom and Gustav, Gustav wins so he doesn't have to pay. Next is Cami and Bill and Cami wins so she doesn't have to pay either! Next up is Tom and Georg and Tom wins! "Wow I thought Tom would've had to pay" Maria says. "Well I think Bill will have to pay." Cami says. Now is the final round. Georg and Bill. "Rock paper scissors shoot!" They both exclaim. And the winner is.. GEORG! That means Bill has to pay, that must suck. "Yes I was right!" Cami says as everyone laughs. "Oh ha ha ha whatever" Bill says pulling out his wallet. They all walk into the ice cream shop and they choose what flavor they'd like. Tom and Maria choose mint chocolate chip. Bill and Cami choose cookies n cream. And Georg and Gustav choose strawberry. Bill pays and the total comes out to $19.34. "Hey that's not so bad" Maria says. They all walk out with their ice cream and they start to talk about stuff they want to do tonight. "Ooh we could all have a little pool party at my house, just the six of us" Maria says. "Oo yes that should be fun!" Tom says in excitement. After a few hours of all hanging out they all go back to there own houses to get their bathing suits and then heads back to Maria's house for the pool party. Maria hears a knock of the door and when she opens it it's obviously Tom and Bill. "Hey Tom!" Maria says as she gives him a kiss. "Hello Bill! Maria says as she gives Bill a hug. "I'm so excited for the others to arrive!" Bill exclaims.