chapter 1

~NARRATOR POV~

Draco and Harry, Sixth year, 1 AM as Draco had figured out the password to the Gryffindor common room

"why are you here, babe? Can't get enough of me is it, my love?" Harry teased Draco as he saw him climb through the portrait. Draco, immediately red, turned towards him startled. "oh, shut up, Potter. why are you still awake?" he asked. Harry amused by this whole situation, got up lazily, and strode over to him. Taking hold of his hands, he looked into Draco's eyes, unknowingly blushing, and whispered, "waiting for you, love," which was partially true at the time. 

Draco, turning a deeper shade of red every time Harry took a step closer, finally spoke, "Harry...stop." Harry looked surprised and somewhat hurt, then muttered after removing his hand from beside Draco, "it was a joke anyway, not that you would ever like me." Harry looked aside and took a step back. Draco, who hadn't known he would give up so easily, shivered with the loss of warmth. He grabbed Harry and pulled him back towards himself, brushed his  fingertips onto his face gently and said, "and what if I do?"

His heart beating so rapidly, Harry swiftly kissed him. The kiss was long and gentle, as they both didn't want to push boundaries. It was the best thing both of them had ever felt, like magic on their lips. Draco couldn't understand how it could get any better, but then another kiss arrived at his lips. Every kiss drew them closer to each other, making them forget everything else around them. Draco sensed footsteps coming towards them and he abruptly pulled apart from Harry, aching for him back. 

When no one had arrived, they stared at each other, amazed at what had just happened. Then, breaking the silence, Harry interlocked his fingers with Draco's and said so softly he wasn't even sure if the words came out, "kiss me, Draco". Draco looked at Harry, a longing look had formed in Harry's eyes, and he was unable to hold himself back anymore. Draco toppled onto Harry, laying him flat, and kissed him aggressively. 

A/N treating Harry like the miserable bottom he is, of course, 🗣

Harry barely had time to moan slightly of joy, before Draco dragged him up and mounted him on a table nearby, forced his legs open and kissed him deeply. Harry kissed back, knowing the moment would fly, enjoying every second of it. He attached his legs to Draco's waist, and draped his arms around the taller boy. Draco held onto his bottom to support his weight and moaned loudly. 

Harry took the chance and flipped Draco against the wall, taunting him, teasing him

Harry took the chance and flipped Draco against the wall, taunting him, teasing him. Draco's heart ached for Harry to make a move, anything to stimulate him, but Harry just smirked knowing he had full control over the taller boy. Harry hovered over Draco's lips, watching them twitch sadistically, sensing his craving. He moved away, trailing pecks down the boy's neck. He found a sensitive spot on the skin of his lover and slowly sunk his teeth inside, watching the boy tremble beneath him. 

Draco moaned, "Harry, fuckk" as he felt his body jolt with pain. He felt a soft tongue swipe over his fresh bruise. Harry, energized by the sounds of Draco, trailed further down. He reached the taller boys nipples and smirked. Harry had bitten down on Draco's nipple, twisting it in his mouth and teasing with his tongue. He reached his hand up towards the other and it immediately hardened from his touch. Harry leaned closer towards Draco, causing their hard-ons to collide together. Draco created friction between their hips, having a difficult time trying to put up with Harry's satirize. Harry sensed Draco's need and made his way down towards Draco's boner. He sensually massaged the sides of Draco's cock, making Draco emit a throaty moan. 

As fast as Harry had begun to annoy Draco, he left the taller boy, and teasingly removed his hands from the region and backed away. Draco suffered from the sudden displacement, and realized Harry had already walked away from him, grinning at him from a distance, taunting him to make a move. Draco, trembling, trudged over to Harry. He mischievously whispered in his ear, "I knew you would be a good bottom,". Draco's ears perked up and he replied deeply, "I'll show you who's the bottom here, baby," and smirked. Harry's cheeks stained red at the address towards him.  

Draco took immediate action and pulled Harry towards his chest. Harry, thriving with the boy on his skin again, leaned closer. Draco cupped Harry's cheek and felt himself drowning in Harry's emerald eyes. Oh, how he loved the way the boy he was holding made him feel. Harry equally as mesmerized stared into Draco's silver eyes, knowing that however harsh the boy seemed on the exterior, his emotions would always be portrayed through his eyes. Harry leaned in and gave the taller boy a kiss, one not filled with lust, but passion. Draco was slightly taken aback, but shared a million words to him through his kiss, and Harry understood them all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guysss i know this is kinda short but it'll get shorter i promise😚, as i get more and more busy😪

(i know harry isn't meant to be top but i just wanted to see how it would go 😖 don't hurt me)

THANKS FOR READING AND BE READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERRR😘😘