chapter 5

~HARRY'S POV~

this is going to be fun..

That shitty ass of a teacher speaks again. "Okay, okay settle down. Go begin your project with your partner. Remember to collect enough information about the potion you are given. Your report should be complete before you give it to me or you'll fail. Oh and, this is an oral report. Have fun!" 

So he partnered us with THE LITERAL OPPOSING HOUSE TO ALL OF OUR STANDARDS and thinks we're gonna take it well. And to top it all off he says, "oh and ten points from Gryffindor, Weasley." 

So while everyone else is grumbling about this project, I'm ecstatic as hell because I get to spend time with the love of my life. I strut over to Draco and sit next to him. He smiles and my heart just wants to leave my chest. I'm lost for words, so of course I say,

"h-hi"

"hey. looks like someone's happy to see me"

"don't act like you aren't" I wink at him, for which I get a blush from him in return.

"I am." he whispers, as he entangles his long fingers with mine, away from the view of prying eyes. His hand is cold, like he had just placed it in a tub of icy water. My words stumble out without permission as I look down at our hands, "you're cold."

"would you like me to be hotter?" he smirks, knowing I didn't mean for that to come out. 

"you can't get any hotter idiot. you of all people would know" I smiled back, giving his ego a little boost.

He gave me a chuckle, melted my heart, then pulled me closer to him. I leaned into his chest, warming up to his embrace. We began to work on the project, on which Snape assigned us 'Love Potion' because he's a brat. We were both bored, so I stuttered, 

"you don't need to use this potion on me, Malfoy," He gave me a giggle, and looked down at me, amused, "and why is that, darling?" 

"because I already love you," I smirked, forgetting there were people around us. Draco's eyes widened, and I knew he was panicked. I intertwined our fingers and stared into his mesmerizing silver orbs. "It's okay. Don't worry." I spoke softly, reassuring him that there was no need to rush and that I would always be there for him. He looked towards me and gave me a small smile which told me that I had successfully calmed him down. I leaned up and gave him a soft peck on his lips, showing him my love.

We looked up and saw the whole class staring at us. Most of them were in shock, but Hermione and Pansy just shrugged and grinned smugly at us. I glanced over at Hermione, she had given me a knowing smile, and just began to work again. Draco nudged me and I looked towards Ron. His whole face was a deep shade of scarlet and his mouth was twisted into a frown. I had never seen him this mad before. 

"harry, what the fuck?" I was speechless. I was so worried about what he was going to do. Will we still be friends? I don't know what I'm going to do without Ron. He's been beside me for all these years, and never once doubted me about anything, even if it concerned him. But I love Draco and I can't help it. No matter how much I try, the boy's got me falling so hard that I can't pull myself up, and really, I don't want to. I bring myself out of my broken thoughts and take a deep breath. I don't know what I'm going to do, but I have to get through it because letting go of Draco is the scariest thing I can think of, and I'm never doing it. Not if I can help it. 

I felt an arm snake around my waist, pulling me towards him, protecting me. I love this boy. But my attention was snapped back towards Ron.

"Y-You fancy Malfoy?" Ron frowned deeper at me, clearly disgusted and disappointed by my actions.  

I took a deep breath. I have to do this. 

"Yes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYSSS

another chapter!!

it needed some plot so here you go. 

THANKS AGAIN TO THE 6 PEOPLE READING I LOVE YALL!!

(hoping you can detect the Texas in there :P)

have a wonderful day my loves!