chapter 4

~NARRATOR'S POV~

The next day in Potions

Harry was sitting next to Ron, chatting away. 

"So, why were you and Hermione eyeing each other yesterday?" Ron questioned, clearly oblivious to the fact that Harry had completely stiffened up. Harry sucked in a breath, he wasn't ready to tell Ron just yet. What would he say? Would he be mad? 

"Do you fancy someone?" Ron smirked, laughing to himself. Harry's eyes widened, and he began to choke. Ron slapped Harry's back, knowing what caused it. After he had calmed down, Ron began, "Alright mate, spill." But before Harry had the chance to respond, Snape walked in, and he was incredibly thankful to him, for once.

"Alright you ugly children. Since I hate my job, I'm going to torture you." Snape cackled. The class gave a harmonic groan. "For this project, you will have to research the properties of.." Draco drifted off, not interested in what he had to say, knowing he would just rely on the other person to carry them both. "...and the Slytherins will each have to partner with one Gryffindor. No, you cannot choose, I have made a list." He flicked his wand and names had appeared on the blackboard. Draco immediately became interested in whatever he was supposed to do in this project. 

Harry groaned once more. He glanced over at Ron who's face was in complete disgust. "I'm with GOYLE?! EWWW" he shot Goyle a nasty look. Hermione scanned the list and looked over at Harry. She smiled at him and gestured towards the board. Harry, confused, finally looked over at the list. His eyes scanned over the list and landed on his name. He looked to the right of the chalk marks creating his name. He had to do everything to stop himself from exploding rays of sunshine. 

Draco

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sure you didn't see that coming..

We'll just have to see what happens. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THE 6 PEOPLE ACTUALLY READING THIS <3

I will admit, I'm making this up as I go..