chapter 9

*smut warning*

~HARRY'S POV~

i climb out of his lap and make eye contact with him. i stare into his eyes as i undress, knowing i'm turning him on with each move i make. i watch his eyes trail down my chest, abs, legs...his eyes widen when they reach my region. he gasps so cutely, like he's surprised he did that to me. i order, "your turn." but he just cocks his head at me, and smirks. "not today baby. i'm in control." i raise my eyebrow, considering how he was going to do this.

before i even have a chance to think, i'm shoved onto the bed. lips crash into mine and i feel myself already melting. draco's tongue pushes at my lips, asking for permission, which is immediately granted. i let out a soft moan as I feel his tongue swirling around in my mouth, searching it. he switches positions and our legs intertwine. i can feel his cock through his boxers, and realize something i never had before. he's big... how long will i not be able to walk? too bad.

draco pulls off his shirt, exposing his perfectly chiseled body to me. i feel myself wanting to touch his abs, then my attention is pulled away to something else. my intuitions are proven correct holy shit. this man is ginormous. he smirks when he sees why my jaw dropped. "that's going to be inside of you." he whispers into my ear, making me squirm of pleasure at the thought. he licks his lips and roughly smashes them into mine once again. he begins trailing kisses down my jawline and i'm already taken away by him.

----------------------------------

~DRACO'S POV~

my turn. my teeth sink into his skin, so smoothly that he barely even moves. then he feels it. i slowly remove my teeth, wanting him to feel the pain, then lick his fresh bruise. i want to lick everything on him, he looks so delicious. my mouth falls further down his body, wanting to taste every part of him. my intrusive thoughts take over as i bite hard onto his nipple. he squeals underneath me, turning me on. i suck harshly on it, while playing with his other one between my index and thumb. he moans each time i suck, so sweetly i drink them up.

----------------------------------

~NARRATOR'S POV~

draco's lips are on harry's abs, kissing and licking affectionately. harry feels draco's cold saliva on his skin, sensing his cock harden further. harry's eyes immediately widen as he realizes what draco had begun to do. draco bends down and plays with harry's balls, twisting, turning, and pulling. he licks the tip of harry's cock, tasting his precum. harry trembles and lets out a loud moan. without warning, draco shoves harry's cock into his mouth, sucking onto the whole of it. he swallows it, pushing up and down in his throat, pleasuring harry. harry's eyes roll back into his head, as he grunts with the sudden movement on his erect cock. "f-faster m-malfoy!" harry groans, loving every second of it.

draco removes harry from inside his mouth and climbs up onto the bed, hovering over harry's lips. "what did you call me, you little slut?" draco demands. harry's cock begins to feel cold and he realizes what he just said. "malfoy." he says, no regret heard in his voice. he smirks up at draco, feeling proud of himself. little does he know. "turn." draco orders, harry following. draco is entranced by harry's ass, it's so soft and plump. he gives it a slap, a painful one, and watches as harry squirms and screams below him. he slaps harry's ass seven times before feeling accomplished with himself. harry's ass becomes a deep crimson hue, making draco even more drawn to him. he opens a drawer, grabs some lube and slathers it all over his cock and fingers. then he begins to tease harry.

he spreads the smaller boy's cheeks apart and slides his finger over the rim of his rectum. harry tries to nudge draco's finger inside of him, needing to be filled up. then all at once, draco shoves two fingers into harry. pumping in and out, his pace increases every time harry makes a sound. harry, realizing this, stays silent. but then, draco finds harry's prostate. he knows because harry moans so loudly that the whole school hears it. as a punishment, he shoves three fingers inside harry, pumping at the same rate. fast. harry rolls draco's fingers inside him, thrilled. as fast as draco had begun, he pulls out of harry. he had done enough prepping, it's time for the real thing. he holds his own erect cock and slides it into harry. harry cries of pain, euphoria bursting through his veins, but draco pulls out and backs away.

"get on the floor. hands and knees." draco speaks, authority in his voice. harry gets down, eager to have draco inside of him again, but draco pauses. "say 'yes daddy.'" harry believes he has dignity, he isn't going to do that. "no, whore." draco, surprised at his sudden outburst, says "no sex for you today then. ride that out yourself. i'm leaving." harry watches as draco begins to walk away and swallows his pride, "s-sorry. please-" he gulps, taking a breath, "please d-daddy. come in me, i need you in me." draco grins to himself. "good boy." draco walks back over to harry and slams his cock inside of him. thrusting in and out, when he hears harry groan, "faster daddy! faster!", he wants to feel his cock touching every part of him. draco submits to his request and pushes in deeper. he thrusts into harry, reaching his prostate each time. he moves faster and faster, "i'm- i'm about to cum!" harry yells, pain waves reaching all parts of his body. "let it out baby" draco replies, feeling himself reaching his climax as well. after a few more pumps, they both come together.

harry feels the thick warm liquid inside his body, his face heating up realizing what they had just done. draco is on the floor next to him, panting. he catches harry's eye and asks jokingly, "how'd i do?"

harry responds, eyes gleaming with a newfound feeling for this boy, "wonderful. but i think it's my turn to pleasure you, the way i want to."

draco turns over, and smiles up at him. "what are you waiting for?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

finally.

how is it that my smut is over 1000 words long, but normally i write under 800😭😭

wild 👻

anyways, sorry i kept y'all waiting for so long.

i feel like smut has the most effect when it's written in lowercase, it's just way hotter that way. (in my personal opinion😛)

the next chapter is gonna be pretty juicy as well, so buckle up.

please tell me if this was good! i'm planning on writing a gxg smut book soon but we'll see.

i love yall so much! thank you to the 30 ppl reading! ❤️❤️