chapter 10

~NARRATOR'S POV~

harry smiles down at draco, ready to fuck him again. he needs to savor this feeling. harry climbs on top of draco, propping himself on his hips. he asks draco again, a desire tugging at his chest, "are you ready?"

"just fuck me already." draco replies softly, wanting to feel harry's skin on his again, their bodies moving together in perfect harmony. he wraps his arms around harry's neck, smashing their lips together once again. each kiss between them feels like their first, exhilaration and passion burning through their veins. the shock of draco's soft lips on harry's makes him ecstatic, finally regaining the energy to take control. 

harry smiles through their kiss, beginning to satirize the blonde boy beneath him. harry's tongue slides deeper into draco's mouth, making him moan softly. he leans further down and grinds his cock against draco's. 

draco, already getting sexually irritated, grabs harry's ass and shoves it towards him, causing their cocks to collide even harsher. harry squeals like a naked girl in a boy's locker room, not having time to brace for the impact. draco immediately breaks apart from harry, drowning in a fit of giggles. harry, wanting to fuck his boyfriend, gets pissed. he shifts towards the bed and away from draco.

draco wipes a tear off of his eye and grins widely. he turns to where harry was, but doesn't find him. he glances towards the bed and sees harry frowning at him, and his grin grows wider. "is my little baby angry?" he teases, as he climbs up onto the bed next to him. 

"shut up. don't laugh at me when i'm trying to fuck you." harry spits out, still pissed at draco's ignorance.

"i'm sorry baby. i can't help it, you're adorable. i have so many inexplicable feelings for you and i can't control myself sometimes. i hate how you take me into a trance every time i look at you. how you make me so vulnerable when i've spent so long trying to put my walls up so that no one can break through. you do. you always do, and i can't seem to figure out how. when you come near me, every layer of protection i've ever put up comes crashing down, letting you in. and don't get me started on the way you make my body beg for even a little bit of time with you, even if it means i have to do some crazy shit for it. your eyes make me melt, opening my doors and hoping you'll embrace me. every part of you calls to me, making me crave you more and more each day. you don't understand the effort i put in to nail those windows and doors closed, and you just stroll inside like there's nothing there. and i hate how you might have the thought that i wouldn't give up everything for you in your mind, because i would. i would over and over again. i love you, harry potter. with everything in me." draco monologues, leaving harry speechless.

harry is taken aback by everything draco had just said. from the eighth word to the last. he feels a swarm of butterflies flapping in his stomach all over again as he replays the last couple of minutes in his mind, savoring each emotion and word. 

draco smiles at harry's shock and crawls inside the sheets. he looks up at him again, feeling embarrassment creeping up his pale cheeks. harry finally leaves his thoughts and crawls underneath the sheets with draco. they scoot closer and closer to each other, until they can't anymore. harry places his head in the crook of draco's neck, legs entangled like vines, fingers stroking the taller boy's back. "don't." harry whispers.

"don't what?" draco responds, his words still pounding in his chest, thinking he should never have said them. 

"don't regret telling me. i needed that as much as you did, draco." harry answers firmly, shifting his weight onto his arm. 

"why'd you need it? verification?" he asks, suddenly curious.

"yes. i always have a lingering feeling that you don't love me or never will. i always feel like you would leave me whenever you get the chance. i mean, you've always seemed to hate me. you always teased me, but whenever you did it would never get to me. you know why? because i was blinded by the amount of affection i had for you. i could never put my finger on it because apparently it wasn't meant to be, and plus, how could someone as beautiful and precious as you ever like me, let alone have the amount of love i had for you all this time towards me. i would always look forward to any class i had with you, seeing you in the halls, watching you live your life so gracefully. anything i could do to satisfy my hunger to be with you, to ask you out, to make you like me back the way i liked you. don't get me started on the amount of sexual frustration i had even coming into the same room as you. it pained me so much not being able to even touch you without worrying about if you would hate me for it. then i became more confident in myself, and gave you some hints. you, being the idiot you are, didn't take them. i had to show it to you. then that night in the common room came, and now you're mine. i didn't know how to react, and i still don't. all i do know is that i love you, and that i could never even think about my life without you anymore." he spills out, leaving the warmth of draco's embrace to look him straight in the eye. 

what he sees is something indescribable with words in any language. draco has tears in his eyes. draco is crying. he breaks their eye contact and sits up. he brings his legs to his chest and continues silently crying. harry scrambles up, mumbling something like "..shit shit shit", feeling the cold air hit his bare body, but still dragging himself upwards.

harry engulfs draco in a hug, feeling draco slowly relax underneath him. draco's insecurities washing away each time harry strokes his back, he takes a deep breath, letting it out into harry's chest. 

"i'm so sorry." harry urgently whispers out, tearing apart their silence. 

draco gives him the faintest of smiles. he rips apart from harry and stares into his eyes. harry's eyes contain the world's amount of love, affection, worry, and hope towards his boyfriend. draco feels that he can go through anything as long as harry's beside him.

"i love you." he whispers back, leaning into harry's chest once again.

"i love you too. so much." harry responds, lifting the sheets and shifting his body weight to get comfortable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i'm so so so sorry for not updating sooner, i was so busy. it's been so long.

i'm working on another book to make it up to you guys.

i hope yall have a wonderful day or night!

thank you so much to the 43 people reading!! i love yall!

AND THANK YOU FOR OVER 500 READS I DIDN'T THINK THIS DAY WOULD EVER COME!!