chapter 7

~HARRY'S POV~

Ron doesn't hate me! I don't have to lose my bestfriend! Though I would, over and over again if it meant being with Draco. I would do anything for that boy. I look over to him and see him already staring at me, chin in the palm of his hand, glorious with the light all over him. His eyes are so beautiful they entrance me. I can see everything in his head through those mesmerizing silver irises. I love him, I really do. I'll wait my entire life for him. The way he tries to protect me from any harm that comes my way, the way his heart breaks when he is unable, the way he looks at me, like he sees me, and nothing else.  

I walk towards him, with so many emotions piling in my heart. I just want him and nothing else. He's all I need. I pull him up to me and engulf him in a kiss. I pour everything I have for him into it. My thoughts, my heart, my love. He pulls my waist towards him and deepens the kiss. His lips are soft and plump. They fit within mine like a puzzle piece, incomplete without the other. That's what I am, incomplete without this boy showering me with love. Cheers surround us both, supportive and loving. 

I pull apart from him to catch my breath. I look up at him again in awe. I can only see him. He's the only one there in this moment. How could I have got such a beautiful boy? He stares at me with an unrecognizable look in his eyes. He breaks our silence, 

"I love you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oops forgot the smut again lol

I had to give yall harry's pov tho.

ANYWAYS THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THE 20 PPL ACTUALLY READING!! 

LOVE YALL HAVE A GOOD DAY!