chapter 8

~DRACO'S POV~

"I love you" 

I instantly regret saying it, knowing I must have messed up somehow. My silver eyes clash with Harry's emerald green ones and he pauses, staring at me with so much intent. He brings his finger up to my cheek and strokes it softly. His dimple more prominent than ever, his eyes containing so much warmth towards me, the corners of his eyes crinkle because of how wide his grin is. He's beautiful. All the light seems to be shining on him, he's always glowing no matter what. Once again, he rips me out of my daydream and back into the wonderful reality.

Harry's lips crash into mine, so perfectly, it's like they're molded together. He drapes his hands over my shoulders and lifts himself onto my waist. He straddles me, and all I can think about is how much I would do for this boy. I would give my life, my heart, my soul to save even a flicker of him. I can't bear to watch him leave me. What if he leaves me? I grab onto his back and soften the kiss, his kiss, and let him down. I look away from his eyes that always seem to read me inside out. I can't do this. I can't. I look up into his eyes, he seems broken, and I hurt so bad. I know I won't be able to come back from it. I'm already too deep inside the water, I need to get myself out. I can't do this. 

I let go of him and walk out of the room, my mind swirling with anxiety and heartbreak. 

——————————————————————————————————

~HARRY'S POV~

I watch him walk out of the room, leaving me without his embrace. He tells me he loves me then leaves? Did I overstep? We've kissed before, that shouldn't have triggered him. Then it occurs to me. He's scared I'll leave him.

Oh my god, this boy. How could I ever leave him? He's everything to me. Without him I would be nothing. I grab Pansy, who was talking to Hermione, knowing where Draco would be. 

——————————————————————————————————

~DRACO'S POV~

I cry. I cry and cry and cry. I can't do this. I'm not ready for him to go. I love him. I love him so much I can't go a second without thinking about how he is or what he's doing. I can't get hurt by the love of my life, it would destroy me. I need him. He's the reason I keep going. I calm down, my breathing shallow. 

I hear a knock on the dorm door. Then I see the one that took my heart walking towards me. I relapse, and I can't stop. He strokes my back and pulls me into him. I relax into him, his stable breathing calming me down. I feel his heart beating abnormally and smile to myself, his heart is beating for me. 

He brings my chin up so I'm looking into his eyes and brushes the tears off of my face. He gives me a soft smile, looking deep into my eyes, his own baring my soul. He just whispers out four words,

"I love you too." 

——————————————————————————————————

~HARRY'S POV~

I pull him back into me, wanting to tell him I'm never leaving, but he sits up in my lap and looks straight (gay) at me. I hear a snort from him, 

"I know, who wouldn't?"

I break out into a fit of giggles and so does he. We roll around on his bed and cry happy tears. After what feels like hours, we sit up and I see him already eyeing me. I follow his eyes and realize what he's looking at. oh, oops

I decide to tease him, "What are you looking at? Oh that? It happens every time I'm with the love of my life." He finally looks up into my eyes, reading everything inside my head. I look at him as well and realize it's the same for him. When I look up his expression matches mine. oh, we're both horny huh? 

I get up and sit on him. I watch as his cheeks grow a deeper shade of scarlet, he's so adorable. 

"ready?" I ask.

"yes please."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok now I'm taunting yall. 

ITS NEXT CHAPTER I PROMISE!

i hate school omg.

have a good day pooks<3

THANK YOUUUUU!