Chapter Five - Save Me (Again)

"Would you like to know what I enjoy most in this world?" She suddenly heard the brute's voice say from somewhere behind her in the dark. They had followed her, and she hadn't even noticed. "Naïve bitches who are dumb enough to ask men like me for direction." He told, stepping out of the shadows.

Emaia turned around and saw four dark outlines moving towards her. This was not good. She backed up into the alley and felt her breath hitch when the back wall started to close in on her. This was déjà-vu.

"But my absolutely favorite thing in this magnificent world," The brute continued, still coming closer, "Is when that bitch is a fucking busty woman who just so happens to have a nice face."

Emaia felt her stomach churn as the brute stopped in front of her, now only a few feet away. His friends stayed a little in the back, obviously because he was their leader.

She knew she had acted dumbly tonight, letting them show her the way. This was her own doing for trusting them.

Her hands were shaking as she pulled out her little dagger and fiercely pointed it towards him. "Stay away from me!"

"I told you, you shouldn't be hanging around dangerous men this late," The brute mocked with a grin, looking at her little dagger. "But you didn't take my advice. If you're stupid enough to walk up to a man like me this late, you have it coming, toots."

Emaia whimpered as he came closer and reached out for her. She automatically stepped backwards, but was hit in the back by the wall. There was no distance between them now, and the brute took it to his advantage and swiftly grabbed her hand.

"Let me go!" She shouted at him and tried to wiggle her hand out of his filthy palm. The brute squeezed her wrists so tightly, she cried out from pain and was forced to drop the knife. It fell to the ground with a soft thump and made the brute laugh grimly.

"Whoopsy, eh?" He mocked and snaked his arm around her waist. "I guess it's just you and me then."

"Let go, you greasy pig!" Emaia raged and tried to fight his strong grip.

"What did you just call me?" The brute snapped. He thrust her hard up against the wall and dragged a whimper from her lips as he let go of her hips and instead grabbed her throat. "You filthy little bitch! You have no right to speak to me like that!"

"You're an ugly and brainless swine who's going to rot in hell!" Emaia spat back at him, but then immediately regretted it. Talking back to an angry man was definitely not a good idea.

Pure rage lit up in the brute's face, and then he squeezed her neck so tight she couldn't breathe. "You're going to be sorry you said that," He hissed into her ear. "Get on your fucking knees!"

He pulled her by her throat, whirled her around, and thrashed her into the ground with all his strength. Emaia screamed and landed face first on the dusty ground. Luckily she managed to break a little of the fall with her hands, but she felt how her knees hurt badly.

"That's right, bitch, right where you belong," She heard the brute say from somewhere above her. "On your hands and knees, beneath a man."

She had to escape somehow. She begun to crawl away, but the brute stepped on her dress and made her fall back on the ground, chin first.

"Going somewhere?" He mused before she suddenly felt his weight crawl on top of her. "Not before I'm done with you."

"No!" She cried out when he grabbed the back of her neck and forced her head to stay on the ground. His palm captured her hand before he smashed it into the ground and leaned down to her ear.