Extra Chapter: Tessmia And Dashel's Moment

This one is for all you Dashmia/Tesshel fans out there! It's after Dashel caught Emaia and Aide kissing, and Emaia went to patch things up with Dashel and set him straight. But what the story didn't tell, was that Tessmia also overheard them talking and decided to talk to him too, and well... things sort of spiraled from there...

~*~

He still couldn't believe it. Emaia walked off after their hug, on the search for Aide, and well... She left Dash rather stunned.

Elves and humans... What was next?  Horses and dragons? Think of the offspring. Flying, magical horses...

"They're crazy up here," Dashel muttered to himself, turning to his throwing practice again.

"We could say the same about you guys," A light female voice said. He recognized it. It was that elven woman, Tessmia. Or at least that's what she went by.

Dashel groaned annoyed when she walked up to him, her golden curls blowing softly through the cold air. "Dear God, haven't you people ever heard about privacy?"

"Sure we have, but it's kinda hard when we have these," She chuckled and pointed to her sharp elf ear. "I couldn't help but overhear..."

Snorting, Dashel turned to the bullseye again and took his aim. "Don't bother, your brother just gave me the whole spiel."

"But then how come you don't see the logic yet?" Tessmia voiced, more seriously. "It shouldn't be this hard to understand. So Emaia likes Aide, who just so happens to be an elf. What's the problem? Really, spell it out for me."

"It's a problem because... because... I mean, he's..." Dashel struggled for words, but his mind was blanking on him. There were reasons, he just had to remember them. "Elves are just elves, okay? You wouldn't breed a dog with a cat would you? Or a horse with a dragon?"

"Why not?" She chuckled. "Barking cats, flying horses. It would make a funnier world, not to mention a more interesting one."

"See that's just weird," Dashel grimaced at the pure thought. "Men being with men is stretching it, but elves with humans..."

"Oh for heavens sake." Tessmia walked up to him grabbed the back of his head and mashed her lips against his, dragging him down to her. Dashel made a surprised outburst, but the moment her soft lips brushed against his, something inside him melted. His body went from being rigid to relaxed, and slowly, he hesitantly cupped her face.

What the hell was going on? He thought puzzled, as he threaded his fingers through her lush curls. Tessmia kept kissing him, swiping her tongue across the seams of his lips. When he met hers and their tongues grazed, Dashel realized nothing about this felt wrong. It felt good, actually. Too good.

Moaning softly, Tessmia brought her hands to his face, when he begun dipping down lower to kiss her better. For what seemed like eternity, they simply stood there and kissed, hidden from the rest of the village, behind a hut.

Then finally, Tessmia pulled back, breathing heavily. Dashel did too. "Holy Gods..."

"See?" Tessmia breathed, opening her eyes to meet his. They shined brighter blue than he remembered. How had he not noticed how beautiful they were until now? "A kiss can change even the strongest of opinions. Love happens, and then all thoughts of rationality go out the window. I think I just proved that."

Blinking, Dashel pulled away from her, a frown forming on his face. "You kissed me just to prove a point?"

"Well... Yeah? It worked, didn't it?"