Chaper 1 Speeding Ticket

" I turned the radio up to sing Dancing Queen with my best friend Sarah "

"My name is Amelia Thomas I just moved to New York from Texas I am 40 I joined the police force when I was a teen and went to ni study the criminal justice system I used to live with my grandparents my mom and dad died when I was young in a tragic event Now I got promoted as a DEA agent which I am proud of working hard.

"It was a normal Monday morning I was lying in bed morning I turned around to my handsome boyfriend Mathew's morning he smirked with his rippling abs popping out of his dress shirt handing me my morning coffee you got work today yeah he smirked "Don't you wish you could just stay in bed wrapping the blanket over me  "amelia I can't I am the boss of the car dealership and customers need me ' but I need you he kisses me "what time is it 8oclock shit I drowned my drink what up honey he looked confessed I was meant to be in work for 7 and it's my turn to pick up Sarah "I am sure your boss will be okay with you being late he kisses me "I will see you later okay "love you too. Once he closed the door I ran down to our bathroom

" nearly falling over looking for the shower things I peep over a million messages from Sarah where I am I quickly had a shower throwing shampoo and washing my hair with soap in my eye shit son of a bitch I cussed. "I step out and done  the most stupid thing turning the tap to freezing cold motherfucker fuck opening my eyes "and shaking like a dog fuck "I stopped the water "wrapping a nice warm pink towel around my freezing ice block body "I walked into my bedroom " getting the hair dryer out "blowing my blonde hair "I got changed into a white dress plain blouse and black pencil skirt "throwing my tights "next sorting out my mess of a bird nest brushing the knots out and doing of kind of bun "putting my heels on a applying make up "grabbing my bag and keys off the side "locking my door I got into my green a volar car "putting on the radio on dancing queen was playing by ABBA I begin driving down the road singing "Reaching Sarah "house I pulled up tom was leaving for work "I rolled my window down "morning he smirk morning Sarah coming know okay "she walked out in a blue blouse and yellow skirt "morning ameila she smirk "morning where late again so juile going to go mad really "I love this song she turned it up " she started sing any can be that guy night is young and music high "dancing queen "we laugh I didn't realise I was speeding "on the side road. Looking out of my rare mirror I seen a black car shit " the car was signal me to pull over fuck I throw my head back "Sarah laugh it will be okay "I looked it was a guy he was tall ish black hair with tinned yellow sunglass wearing tight jeans which look like they where not letting him breath  and open button shirt "he walked over with his hands on his hips and tapped on the window madam yes he took his glass off sliding then on the front of his shirt I looked "he was tanned with puppy brown eyes he stroked his mushtash "do you know you where speeding not really he look at Sarah waved he smirk "I am going to write a speeding ticket "okay "sir what is your name Sarah popped her head "I rolled my eyes "like really you just ask him "he looked at Sarah hola sweetheart my name is Dea Javi pena  Sarah nice to meet you he winked "right can I go know I snapped at him "yeah well be careful you don't want to end up on the wrong side of the law yeah okay rolling my window up smug asshole "Sarah laugh what I smiled " don't you think he was kind of hot "no he was kind of a dick "yeah but he looks like a guy who can through you around the bedroom "please stop what you know this kind of talk makes me uncomable what "Sex yes why is natural "girl you need to life a little"so what you have not lost your V card yet "omg I wanted to die I feel so old.

"we finally arrived at the station parking my car in the car Park juile is going to be so pissed yeah "grabbing my bag "come on Sarah hugged me maybe everything will be all right maybe she want me in a bitch mood "walking up the steps and opening the glass door "morning ameila morning Helen she was the receptions "DEa  Thomas  park's juile stood there in her red dress my office know fine "I was walk in her little pokey office why are you two late well "I looked at my lap " Sarah spoke we where late shit happens she shurruged her shoulders shit doesn't happen juile was pissed fine "Sarah spoke I didn't know what to say "right ameila was driving us to work she was stressed when "bam what juile sat up listening to us we was speeding "got pulled over by this sex god I mean dam girl would snack on him "Sarah Julie shouted right sorry "anway I calm down he gave me a ticket "he was a dick "juile sat back what did he look like "brown hair sexy come to bed eyes "shut up Sarah "he was tall ish and tight jeans "oh she a smirk that javi who pena a police officer . will my ex "Sarah laughed you let that sex god goJuicece smiled he was a cheating love rat "Really yeah