A Stupid Mistake

" since we got back from Spain I never been so happy with ameila "I turned to my left and she was all tangled in my sheets in my bed I moved over and kiss her morning babe morning Javi she smiled "what time is it "6am we don't have to be in work until 9ish I am sure I kissed her shoulder your boss is very understanding oh he is she climb on top of me "is that so hum she kiss my neck in fact he quit sexy yeah I bit my lip and very she kiss me handsome am I know "javi playful its me that hurt I fake pain "good she kiss me "well my boyfriend is such a tease "boyfriend I looked at her sorry she looked away "I like it I am your boyfriend hum I kiss her she feels my dick hitting her core "no more sneaking around and you can stay one more night I kissed her no Sarah will be missing me really I kiss her she sits down I held her hip grinding up and down fuck she moan I held her hair that it baby girl fuck I moan out with pleasure fuck slow cum from the come down fuck I kissed her where have you been working with you I laugh and kissed her "come what she look would you like to join me in the shower "yes I lead her to my bathroom turning on the tap we both stepped in the shower I was facing her hair was soak the water was running off her chest fuck I moved closer kissing her under the water she jump wrapping her legs around my waist she places her hand on the wall "javi I need you she bites down on my lip I know I enter her fuck thristing again are body was slapping against each other fuck she panted I quick up the pace fuck javi ameila fuck I am fuck I rested my head on her shoulder and kiss her soft lips "she jumped down wow.
She kiss me "I every expect sex this kind of morning yeah "well you better get us that

"we finished are shower I got changed first putting on a red shirt and jeans ameila was getting ready I decided to surprise her by making her breakfast "I walked into the kitchen grabbing what I did and start cooking "eggs and bacon "getting the fresh orange juice from the fridge"I walked over to my balcony and picked a flower. ",I made the kitchen table nice "ameila walked out in her yellow summer dress wow.
"I walk up to her you look stunning thank you done this all for me yes "thank you she sit down I couldn't stop looking at her she is so pretty I carried on eating. "ameila she smiled"I would like to take you on a date tonight really yeah "I will pick you up.
"javi we live next door to each other I know but I want you to see boyfriend javi. I kissed her anway "we better be getting to work yeah "she kiss me goodbye and left I left after her she doesn't want to mix job life and love life which I understand.._grabbing my wallet and phone "I headed out down the stairs to my car
"plunging my playlist a song came on "I started singing to it on the way to work. Finally reaching work I walked in ameila gave me a small wave I smirk heading to my office "so murpy walked in how was Spain "good thanks 'and what any thing you want to tell me "okay ameila told me she loves me "and murpy smiled I love her too.
Really yes I am taking her on a date tonight "I am really neverous "murpy look you javi I know but I really like her she called me her boyfriend "really and you was happy yeah but I want to ask her "well maybe she want you to open up know. Yeah I picked the file up what this your working on a murder case okay "sure I looked what murpy been working on "ameila walks through the door hey here is so paper work hum I looked up. She leans over and kiss ameaila shh javi she walks over to the door I just want to kiss you hum she locks the door and sit on my lap kissing me. "you taste like cherry I had a cherry before "I know how to tie a steam with my tongue I kiss her you making me crazy I grab her thigh "kiss her I run my tongue on her neck javi "where in work so I am your boss hum yeah she hummed but I better get back to work sure about that I ran my hands down her bare ankles javi I kiss her again. Well we will have more time tonight babe girl yeah she kiss me looking forward to it. Good see you tonight love you I kissed her same mr pena I laugh and open the door.

"the rest of the day I was looking up the case I am working on grabbing pictures and clues all I can think about ameila she making me what her all the time "finally the work day was ending I ask murpy to lock up. " for me murpy hugged me have a good date with ameila tiger he laugh "yeah I will okay "I left my office driving home "I stop off at the shop buying a bunch of red roses "I better act like a gentleman."I got back in the car "and went home."having a shower and a quick shave "I wanted to look smart for ameila. I got changed into my white dress shirt and black dress pants.
"putting on my blazer I looked in the mirror fixing my messy hair sparying after shave she like " I grabbed my wallet placing it in pocket and grabbing the rose. "I open my door going next door I knocked at her door "Sarah open up hi javi you look smart thank you is ameila ready yes ameila she shouted "wow I was blushing she look perfect walking out in a short red dress her hair was curled hi javi she smiled "wow I lean in kiss her she look wow thanks you look handsome "oh these are for you I pulled the flowers thank you that really pretty you are too "Sarah took the flowers off ameila you two have fun she winked oh well I kissed ameila again "we walked out maybe I hold your hand sure "there a car waiting for us really yeah "we walked down the stairs good evening sir and madam we got in the car "are you excicded for a date sure " okay the journey was long ameila gaze outside "she was stunning I am Lucky we stop at the restraint holding her hand and leading her to the restaurant "you booked this place the crown plaza yeah for my queen "shit I know this is cheesy no I like cheese she kiss me "we walked to are table "well this is nice "we sit down and got a menu "so I have never been on a date with javi pena before.
"she places her bag down "well it's a nice date this is "oh she sip her wine what do you normal do on a date "I raise my whiskey glass to my lips "you wouldn't like to know "we order food."well maybe I would like to know she chewed her food "okay.
"I moved my leg under the table down her bare legs. Leaning over to her she look.
Let's play a game okay she smirks "take you underwear off okay "she slid them off and hands me them your so naughty pantless she chewed her food "we had more drinks and drinks.until we was both drink she had them eyes like she wanted to wripp my clothes off "I paid for the bill you ready to go I moved my hand up and down her leg javi" we walked out of the restaurant and kiss her " come on what "let she kiss me javi "I pull her down the ally shh baby girl I slid my hand under her dress she pants javi oh Tu tut I mocked her no underwear and you begging me to.fuck you javi "come on my fingers I whisperd in her ear fuck she moanted out "pulling my fingers I brought them to her lips "she look know me a good girl a suck my fingers she need fuck I was shocked " come on I pulled her away from the "wall.
"we walked more and more we couldn't keep are hands off each other "kissing her you taste fuck so good "we got to the flat I was trying to find my keys she was pushing my jacket off my shoulders "fuck I finally open the door closing it with my foot I kicked off my shoes " and she worked buttons on my shirt hum she kiss me "is this what its like on a javi date yeah she kiss me again working her hands down my pants fuck I panted unzipping her dress that fell to the floor "fuck she stepped out she was beauty like a goodness her hair fell perfect she was standing there in a black bra I unclasp the bra all the items of clothing falling around my flat fuck " javi we fell on the sofa "looking at her are you sure about this javi shut up she pull me in fuck."I slid in her she was already wet she grides on my lap fuck we both moaning grabbing her breast and massing them fuck javi I kissed her "so fucking perfect. We was sweating but she was perfect and we didn't even have time to get to the bedroom fuck."I was about to cum she held on my shoulders fuck I moan let it out baby she cooed fuck I pressed my forehead to hers "we both cuddled up on the sofa wrapping a fleece blanket she was laying on my chest kiss her your my girl yeah .

The next morning I woke up ameila was fast asleep in my arms I looked down kissing her I needed to.get to work murpy wanted to talk to me about Amanda who is my Pa I moved my arm and kissed ameila "she looked hum morning I am going to.work know "I will see you tonight I kiss her "last night was amazing yeah you was moanting and thing shut up she kiss me "I going to have a quick.shower and things.
Okay kissing her see you later "I walked to the bathroom.nice ass "thanks I winked.
"I had a quick shower washing my body I was still turn on from ameila she makes me "fuck I huffed out "she could be the one "I smiled " after the shower ameila was changed walking in well she looked kissing me "you look very sexy she was trying to pull.my towel.off me.no no baby girl I kiss her she pout maybe tonight you know yeah. She walked out of my bedroom "I got changed and walked in the kitchen here you go."she made me breakfast thanks I smiled eating the toast see you later kiss her
"I open the door "see you in work she kiss me again "I locked my door and walked down. "to my car unlocking it "I drove to work " singing radio " I arrived at work.
"everyone was in I went to my office murpy greeted me amanda here okay bring her in okay "I sat in my seat she walk in I am going to died she was wearing a mini skirt and a blouse showing her tits "she walked in hello javi hello amanda "so your my new Pa yeah "she licked her ruby red  lips "so what did you do before this "work in a strip.club she tap her fake nails  yeah she moves closer to my.croach "I cough maybe we will get a long she rubbed my dick through my pants I gulp yeah we will "javi you seem stressed yeah she massage my shoulders all of a sudden I grabbed her kissing her "javi hum I kissed her she undone my jeans and I slid in her fuck she moan fuck I moan thristing "hum you such a whore you know javi.you like it I brought my hands to.her neck.spitting yes. Such a slut thristing and groaning. You wore this to my office I hissed holding her hips as she moved her ass on my dick Look at you "all of the sudden I seen my office door open in walked ameila javi I got them flies you ask for she looks up O erm I see your busy "she turned my heart broke "finishing off
"I quickly got changed "shit amdana look who is that someone who I loved now fuck up with bye javi anmada left Steve Murpy walk in I just seen Ameila crying "In her office are you two okay "I sat down and huffed rubbing my face I have fucked up .what murph stood with his hands on his hips you fucked up how "well I cheated on ameila with amda javi you never learn "do you love ameila yes more then anything go and sees her your right "I walk in her office I don't want to hear it jav.