Late Night Strip Club

Warning smut and soft side of javi

Javi pov

"it was really nice seeing ameila yesterday I was worried about here to lair to my best mate was horrible too. I was getting changed for work putting on my red shirt this is my favourite shirt could say it is my pulling shirt "anway I throw so jeans on
"grabbing my morning coffee from my machine "sipping it I grabbed my keys and wallet "walking out "morning javi I look it was ameila are you sure you want to.work today yeah she look sexy in a blue dress shirt that lit her eyes up and skirt that made her ass fuck I rolled my head is everything alright yeah erm I need to.go okay "I quickly ran to my car unlocking it fuck my dick.nearly had a boner.

"fuck I throw my head back and started driving to whatever was on the radio trying to take my mind off things I was singing along "finally reaching to work parking my car before ameila got here I ran up the stairs and into the place.morning javi morning walking in my office I had files stack up right "sitting down murpy walked in morning boss morning "what the fuck has happen to your neck what look. He took.a pocket mirror shit there Hickey's "erm erm you dirty dog you."was you well  that girl you been with yes fuck javi I am.superise she not your girlfreind.yet nope
"anyway it's ben birthday and the wife out of town where going out fancy joining us
"yeah why not good see you later "I carried on writting reports I can't believe ameila.

this mark she is cheeky I smirk to myself filling out the forms " sir ben walk in yes we found so things on the gang okay. "I will have a meeting okay sir "nice mark shut up collins sorry any happy birthday thanks "it's going to be wild night yeah. " I got up and walk. Meeting I shouted okay we all walked in the room. "right this is where the gang is know pointing the map very good work murpy boss I will door to door okay ameila looked I will go into town and see if everyone knows what the drugs are made from okay agent Thomas.she blushed right everyone excused. Okay. Mupry I shouted yes boss he push his blonde hair can I have a word sure. I waited until everyone left "okay javi you want to talk to me I lit a cingreet that body the other day I found in that flat yes it was ruby "I began crying wait you been fucking ruby has the mob nicee yes "javi I know this is wrong and a mess please.dont tell anyone I want promise murpy it was mistake really javi you are a dick ",I know was it just the once no I shook my head I paid for sex javi please don't.

"okay we will go door to door okay me and murpy walk to the car "climbing in this is like old times huh yeah "we drove in the rough people gambling ",murpy pulled up.this is where slim lives okay he a known drug dealer okay "I open the door go easy javi I will promise you .we knock at the door which was hanging on the hungs.
Walking it the pitbull dog was chained barking shit his teeth snapping out fuck walking hello.we called out "stepping over glass bottles and rubbish slim was stoned in the chair what sup bros  joint in his mouth "murpy smiled slim this is javi nice to meet you man what do you want "I was wondering can you help us sure people are dieng from spice have you heard from it yeah they mix rat position and shit "I would never take that shit there a gang making it know slim look the gang was here the other day and left here this is a simple thanks "for your time man yeah .we walked out we have cracked this haven't we sir yes murpy I hope so the was a radio call a guy with a hoodie running around the a gun shit I jump in the car mupry drove fast " finally we reach the town people was running the other way a man had his hood up firing a gun in the air .shit he ran javi I ran through the market he went into.a restaurant running right throw murpy went the other way I carried on running shit beads of sweat pouring from he I was out of breath fuck I shouted. Murpy ran back did you catch him no "come on back to the station okay "jumping back in the car I was pissed letting that fucking guy "out of view fuck hitting the dashboard hey your having one of them days javi yeah "once we got back sent that to the Lab okay murpy walked in agent pena ameila was.calling me I was pissed off."what can I have a word it's about the case not know it's important I said not know I barked at her everyone look I am in my office okay "fuck I slammed the door.
"grabbing food out of my office fridge and sitting down I poured a whiskey fuck.