Chapter 4 Cross Fire

Warning smut violence vulgar Launge

"These day have been really nice Javi is so sweet and I can see a different side with him " it's the morning of the sting "Javi said there other polices officers downstairs "I got out of bed it was a middle morning outside was quiet cool out I walked to the bathroom having a quick shower before Javi knock . I washed my hair with mango shampoo ."and washing my body after the shower I walked back into the room. "Finding the broken dryer . Sitting on the bed drying my hair . I quickly got changed into my white dress shirt and blue neavy skirt Standing up . I throw my black shoes on . " Sitting and waiting "I heard a knock. Walking up Javi was standing there in a dark blue shirt with his hands on his hips

"Are you ready yes okay follow me I closed the door walked down the stairs . He said some of the police officers are waiting okay we have a tip off the should be in the town center . Okay here your gun thank you I took it from him.

"Come on we both ran to the black car
"Javi started the car I pulled my seat belt on "rule number 2 in the police don't wear a seatbelt "oh yeah Javi was driving really fast fuck holding on . He swerved the car. And stop . He open the door with his gun In his hand. "Come on Amerila it was raining. "Amelia follow me I was trying to behind Javi but my shoes where to slippy "Javi looked here have a radio okay "we will still stay in contact "okay he ran "i ran up the side streets "fuck looking "I seen a guy couldn't see his face he was walking towards me "I was still looking . Hey stop I pointed my gun "he looked I looked in his hand he had a knife . Was scared my breathing was heavy shit I look again.

"the radio went off Agent Thomas I heard Javi voice I didn't reply back the man looked at me again "drop your gun he shouted I looked no fucking away " he pointed a knife at me again move no I was trying to block him I went to push him and

grab him fuck he stabbed me wait trying to run he was too fast fuck the blood was pouring on my hand "looking down shit "I went all light headed. Dropping the radio "Amelia are you there was screaming "agent Thomas "I just layed there on the ground. "until I felt like I getting carried I open my eyes. And ment with brown puppy eyes Javi was carrying me "hey he smirk you okay "no my stomach. Shit "the blood was pouring out "he held my stomach "hey shhh it's okay princess. It's all my fault I shouldn't of left you on your own princess. I had tears flowing down my face. I was shaking and didnt want to be left.

"Javi I am scared he push his sweaty hair out of his face look " your going to be fine okay his hands was shaking "we just need to take you too the hospital Ameila."Javi no hospital what Ameila I will be fine it just a cut " shit your loosing blood "I am scared its okay. Javi ran to the car "intructing the other police officers what has happened. Si Javi was saying. Right Ameila "listen I going to lay you down in the back off the police car and take you back to the hotel. Okay he gentle lay me down "jumping in the driver seat.

"he drove fast stay with me Ameila his voice was shaking "hum I closed my eyes I am tried baby don't fall asleep just yet. "fuck the traffic I heard him. "until I heard the car door open "Ameila princess he was waking me up "my head he looked you got a cut. "right he carried me like a bride."he went the back way of the hotel. In the lift.

"finally we was at the floor "he took the key out "his pocket opening fuck he kick it open "running he place me on the bed "Ameila we need to get you cleaned up. javi running in the bathroom "I was so out of it "hearing hm cuss "right he walked in. I need to take this off "he was looking for content "okay he ripped open my shirt. My skin was exposed by the cool air from my hotel room.