True Feelings

"I have not spoken to Javi "since we got back from Mexico probably too busy with his girlfriend "Good morning Amelia Sarah walked out of here morning long night you could stay that Kyle wrapped his arms around her waist well I will be out of your hair "see you in work bye hugging her see you "I grabbed my bag and walked out the door I felt strange javi normal out before me maybe he sick or still getting over being shot "I didn't think much of it " I got in my car driving it was autumn weather so the Leafs was on my car " I put a playlist on "driving to work I finally arrived parking my car in my space I was trying to spot javi car "but I couldn't see it "maybe he is sick "I grabbed my bag and head through the door everyone was busy at work. I walked past Javi's office and the office looked like no one had been there "I dropped my bag down and the logo into my laptop seeing that Caswas was a murder serial killer. "I looked at the notes on the file "A guy killed on his way to the bar the other night "I looked murpy walked in the morning "Have you heard from Javi" he looked down "Ameila he left to visit his family in Spain he different say goodbye well. "murpy I am sorry I was sobbing ameila what happens "this whole thing a mess why "he sat down.
"This wasn't the first time I slept with javi murphy look confessed I had been sleeping with him for a while "I fucking know it "You look smitten when he got shot you stayed with him when you got stabbed he gave you yes well ", Murpy I love him what I love javi have you told him no well you need to get yourself to Spain and tell him.

Does he want to feel the same way Amelia are you mad  will. What about the case "looked and smiled I will work on it okay are you sure go and get your man he hugged me here what is the address where do his parents live thank you. "I left the office this is a stupid thing I am doing "but if I want to make my feelings clear I will. Getting in the car " all I was thinking of was Javi what will he say "Overthinking I arrived back at the flat "I walked up the stairs "and tuning the key in my flat ameila Sarah shouted yes "your home early what " yeah why murpy taking over the case "and I am booking a flight to Spain "what holds up you going away to Spain yes "javi there "oh really yeah "I sit on the Sarah and sob aww ameila come here she hugged me what up "when we were in Mexico javi got shot in the leg "I was so fucking scared if he died "hum I see Sarah I love him "so much I want to tell him I am medley in love with him. " well it took you long to realise you need to book a plane ticket "and go I sat on my lap top and book a flight done "it leaves tonight okay "well hurry up and pack then. "Sarah help me pack "so we got to sort a sexy outfit you know for bed please Well Pena "would like this I looked OMG my gosh "It was a red lace nightgown. And we

packed more this "a zipped it you're ready rolling it into the living room " grabbing my passport me and Sarah watched a film imagineYouou and Javi married please stop rushing this "What about "babies Sarah laugh stop okay "Well pena babies would be cutie please I am not a parent yet "just a thought hegirlrl come on "let's get you to the airport missy "okay " we walked to Sarah car are you excited yes "good we drove to the cheesy playlist love songs I don't listen to them "we finally reached the airport here you go Cinderella thank you Sarah "you can thank me later when you fucking javi 'pleas what if I was single I would maybe your just a whore I hugged here "well be good and come here let me. Hug you thanks Sarah I will see you when I get back "Maybe you will be all loved up and things okay "Walking to the airport I was nervous and it was a long flight "I checked in for a flight to Spain yes madam it's here go to gate 23 thanks I wheeled my suite case "I got through the gate Agent Thomas hello Paul he the guard are you travelling yeah Spain have a good flight "I got on the plane and was shown to my seat lucky no one was sitting by me "it's a long trip. I got all my things out and had food listened to my podcast I fell asleep because it was an overnight flight "Everyone was asleep even me I wondered what Javi doing.

The next morning " I pulled the blind up and we were nearly landing "Excuse I

Ask the air hostess yes "She smiled could you tell me where the restroom is oh course it is just down there thank you " I got ny suit and picked a top and bottoms.
"walking to the toilet I locked the door dressing up and washing my face I look more alive and not tidy " I walked out. Of the bathroom and sat back in my seat. We finally landed. I got off the plane it was running and cold good. job I got a hoodie on
Walking with my suite case I exited the airport looking for a cab "Free the taxi driver shouted thanks "he put my suitcase in the boot thank you no problem so where are you going I climbed in the front "Here oh the pena resents yeah "are you javi friend could say that javi my old friend "he save my family from getting kicked out.
"wow, he got a lot of secrets has he yeah "Anyway I hope you have a nice time thank you we drove up to a little old farmhouse well this is it thank you "he parked I took my bag out and suitcase "I walked to the knocker." stepping back I.was nervous.i hear a voice coming "a woman looks a bit like javi but Beautiful "hola she smiled my name is ameila "oh come in dear okay "I looked in the house was old fashion with hand carved table and chair "this Maria javi old sister and this little monkey is freya "is javi here yes dear "I will shout him he with his father okay everyone looking at me "javi she shouted outside there someone here to see you okay mama "I sat down would you like a drink sure I heard the door open "javi walked in smirking he had a purple 2 open buttons on his shirt sweating it could.be the.rain "javi I smiled ameila what are you doing here erm murpy told me where you where "okay come here.you I hugged him wrapping my arms around him he smelt good "mama this is ameila my friend "hello ameila I am javi mum nice to meet you and this is.my sister hello "and this little princess is my nicee freya nice to meet you "she smiled. "so he sat down are you staying yes if that's okay sure "come one javi his dad walked in this is my farther javi senor nice to meet you sir well she nice son "yeah javi smiled. Tea nearly done.

We all sat down "I sat by javi serving chicken so javi mum spoke up are you two dating mama " what please where not dating I looked down and are my food I want dinner to be over well thank you it's okay "javi help your dad clean up okay "Maria. Show ameila.to here room "I walked upstairs seeing all the family pictures.and the things this is javi old room "I turn the light on what is this picture javi ex girlfriend what oh erm.nothing "I could hear javi.talking to his dad "I know but I don't have
Feeling for ameila drop it she a plain jane, fine.i closed the door clearly I am wrong.
"I climb into bed tomorrow. Will be a new day telling myself. I feel asleep.

The next morning I woke up by the smell of cooked bacon I got changed into a pair of jeans and jumper because the weather looked horrible putting on socks. "I was still in a mood "walking down the stairs morning ameila "morning I smiled javi with javi senior mending fence in the field I think freya tap me on the shoulder Uncle javi got horse you should see then "I am supirse he hasn't talk about rose mira looked who rose no one "I tucked into my breakfast could you excuse me yes once I finished breakfast I put my shoes on "I am just going for a walk. " okay see you later "I open the door who is rose dating javi does he have a secret girlfriend "I shook the feeling Way the wind was blowing and it was running I was getting soaked and wet.

"walking over the hill to a tree there was cafins J and R I traced over I seen javi with a baby blue shirt and tee shirt open and tight jeans his hair was soaking " his dad left him "I walked over to him "hey I smiled Ameila you need to go back inside "no why "he turned to me tell me who rose is he look and anger boiled over he snapped "Dont bring her name up you got that "know are you going to leave me alone "Javi "ameila leave me alone why did you come here " huh he was angry "where not friends I work with you " just leave alone I don't want you here "javi please no "I was being to sob "I cant leave the tears was streaming down my cold face "why can't you leave.
"just tell me about Rose and the picture "fine do you want to know about rose. "well are you dating "no I am not "well then "fuck sake he throw the hammer on the floor which made me jump "rose was my first girlfriend "okay happy know "what happened to her she died "in a car crush "we was both teenager I just out Back training as a police officer she was a nurse "one night she was driving home a drunk driver hit her car she died "that day I lost myself I went off the rails done bad shit.
"so there you answer know leave please "javi I can't "why I walked bit away from him okay "I am in love with you I sobbed out "I have fallen in love with you "I have just been pushing my feelings away " "Ameila I am not good for you I hurt the people around me "javi I am not rose I know he moves forward and places his cold hand on my cheek rubbing his pad thumb and look into my eyes "look I love you to  "he pulls me into him in his chest  "come on let get some shelter "maybe the tree sure "running he holds my hand and picks me up wrapping my legs around his strong muslcer waist "he kiss me brush his noise to mine " that night you got stabbed I was scared to loose you "same when you got shot "I love you ameila javi I love you too I kiss him come on "he kiss me. We need to get back inside
"carrying me to his truck " he puts me in "and drives back to the house."we careful walk up stairs dripping wet " shh he push me against the wall so fucking sexy. "he nibs at the skin and my neck hum he pulls my top off I pull his shirt and tee shirt over him falling to the floor "he close the for"I work the bottom of his jeans kicking them of "and his shoes and mine we kiss I slid on his chest "kissing him I lay down he slid in thrusting fuck I moan javi keep going he holds my hand down fuck he thrust more and more fuck ameila your so wet one last thrust he cums fuck he coats my wall we both pant fuck " loves you are so perfect he kiss me I love you. Me finally "javi ameila dinner ready "we both get changed for dinner javi still kissing me I am hungry I know baby he holds my waist there you are. We all at down for. Dinner this is nice yeah javi tucked in. Thanks mum javi said you welcome "and you what for I don't he kiss me his parents looked at you to together yeah javi smiled good "after dinner javi left to take a phone call when he got back. "everything okay yeah just work Amanda just start has my PA really yeah is someone jealous nope.
"he look maybe we need more alone time javi grabbed me and pulled me upstairs we kissed and end up having sex again ameila javi turned to me nothing going to change your still my girl know that I kiss him