Masterminds

After everything that had happened between Porchay and Kim they ended up talking it out, but not with many strugles along the way.

It took Kim about 2 months of pursuing Chay to talk to him and another 3 to proof he's worth dating Chay again.

Not to forget all the test his brother-in-law put him through to prove him self worthy of their little brothers hand.

And the tricks Tankhun used to make his little brother go crazy.

~~~~~~~~~~

FLASHBACK TO ALMOST 2 YEARS AGO.

No one noticed something wrong with the youngest in the house except Tankhun who saw it all happening infront of him.

Thankun looked sad at Porchay's door when he hears him crying again in his room all alone with Kim's guitar.

Just like in one of his K-drama's he saw Chay get his heart broken by his younger brother. While at the same time Chay's big brother only had eyes for Kinn and didn't even notice Chay's mentalstate.

After a week Thankhun was getting frustrated at his idiot little brother and decided to confront the two baby's of the family.

Tankhun had it and barged into Chay's room when he heard him cry again.

Tankhun: Alright this is it, you tell me what's going on before I will just hang Kim of the balcony to make him talk. OOOIIII!! So what will it be? He signs dramaticly.

Chay: P'No it's nothing, I don't know what your talking about

Chay: P'No it's nothing, I don't know what your talking about. Chay looks innocent at Tankhun but his tear straind face gave him away straight away.

Tankhun: Don't lie, I saw everthing when my coward brother said "I'm sorry" and left you crying. So what is going on between the two of you? He says annoyed thinking about his little brothers attitude.

Chay: We dated, well I thought so but it was all a lie! Chay started crying louder hugging Tankhun.

Tankhun: Dated, I didn't know that brat had a heart. Tankhun murmers but Chay heard him.

Chay: P'No I think you're right that manipulating bastard doesn't have a heart. Chay says puffing his cheecks making him look like a cute chipmunck in Tankhun's eyes.

Tankhun: Well he's not worthy of you so lets go clubbing I'll find you a better man, HAHAHAHA KIMHAN THEERAPANYAKUL I'M COMING FOR YOUR HEAD YOU BASTARD!

Chay: Thank you P' but I don't want someone else, I want P'Kim. Chay started crying again.

Tankhun: OI! That idiot how could he do this to you, you're such an angel. But how did you even meet that devil?

Chay: Well I met him at an open house where he gave a mini concert and Q&A as P'WIK. And I may have asked him to be my tutor. Chay avoided looking at Tankhun fearing his disapproval.