Kim's attack

Kim's pov.

At first when the rule for family dinners came I wasn't happy with it and skipt it. But getting punished by an angry P'Porsche was not something I wanted to go through everyday. Man, I never knew he could be so scary. So here I am waiting for my food to arrive until that crazy flamingo started shouting again.

I didn’t really care at first until I realized what he said. "OI, KIM YOU BASTARD I'LL KILL YOU, HOW DARE YOU BREAK HIS HEART! I KNOW YOU DON’T HAVE ONE BUT THIS IS LOW EVEN FOR YOU!"

At first no one listens to him so I'm relieved to live another day but ooooh I was wrong he went for another blow and now I'm dead meat. Agh, this is bad. "OI, Porsche how could you not see that your little brother is hurt?"

Porsche: "P'No please we just want to eat if you don't then just leave."

Okay I'm can still get out of this or not, looks like he had anotger outburst in store. He's really doing this now. But this time he attacks Pa and I now tgis will get everyone's attention. "That evil child you created broke little Chay's heart and you are all just eating peacefully can't you see he is hurt!"

I tried to save my self by pointing out that my hia is crazy but I guess it was to late when P'Porsche saw how miserable his little brother looked and when hoa made a last statement to dig me an even deeper grave. "Ow, really then why is little Chay crying everyday ha!"

Shit this is really bad. I see P'Porsche look at me when he walks towards Chay. Shit I'm screwed I need to get out before Chay tells him everything. I knew this day would come but never did I imagine my own hia betraying me, well actually I should have seen this coming we do everything to bug eachother. I guess this is his revenge for something stupid again.

Porsche: "Chay, sweetheart what did that evil man do to you?"

All of a sudden I hear snickering and look back to see my little angels face covered in tears while he is hugging his brother. I couldn't look at it knowing that this is my fault. I hurt him and I know I was wrong and regret it but he doesn't even look at me anymore. How am I supposed to ask to be forgiven if I don't even know how to show him my own feelings towards him.

Yes, I realised that I love him from the first time I saw him but with the way I was raised I didn’t give in to my own feelings seeing it as a weakness. But know that I am willing to give him everthing he wants it's already to late. I'm sorry sweetheart I will give you time and when you're ready I hope you can give me another chance to love you.

Aah, I should stop thinking and trying to get away or I would never get to chance to set this right if P'Porsche hangs me off the balcony.

So here I am trying to sneek out which should be easy since I'm from a mafia family and have been disapearing since I was little but luck was not on my side today.

"OI, STOP HIM, HE'S ESCAPING! REALLY PORSCHE THAT BASTARD IS TRYING TO HIDE, POL, ARM CATCH HIM!"

That betraying bird I will get back at you I thought when hia started hitting me with a  iron trade while those useless guards of him where chasing that wacko. Why do we train and pay guards if they can't even do there job properly.

~~~~~~~~~~

Kinn’s pov.

After I heard my brother say that nong Kim dated Porsche's little brother and broke his heart I was shoked. How could I have missed something that's been happening right in front of me.

I know I should help my nong but seeing nong Porchay crying his heart out in his brothers arms broke something inside me and I couldn't move. It was so heartwarming to see how Porsche talked in a sweet and soft voice to his little brother.