Annoying housemate 🔞

It's been a week since Kim ran away from their family mansion. To say Vegas was happy with it would be an understatement.

~~~~~~~~~~

Vegas pov.

I'm really close to killing Kim, why did that idiot come live here. Everytime Porsche or nong Porchay is here he will hide and snoop around to later on complain my ears of my head saying that he misses his angel. Aaaghh, why can't that coward just go and deal with his own problems somewhere else.

One week ago.

I was laying on the couch with Pete in my arms when the front door was trown open and Kim ran in panting.

"Kim to what do I own this pleasure of you ruining my sweet time with my baby!" I asked annoyed.

Pete hitted my arm and stopt our cuddle session making me whine, how dare my baby give more attention to a brat than me, pfff this is not fair. It's bad enough that I have to share him with nong Macau and nong Porchay those sneaky thiefs.

Pete: Vegas don't be mean, what can we do for you Khun Kim?

Kim didn't answer and looked scared around the room and back at the door before moving a chair under the doorknob so it couldn't be opened again. Not beung happy with it he locked the door from the inside an put a broom through the handles to block it completely from the inside.

Seeing Kim so scared I thought we where under attack.

"KIM, WHAT'S GOING ON ARE WE UNDER ATTACK, KIM ANSWER ME!"

He didn't answer me so I picked my baby up and was planning on carrying him to the underground dungeons to escape through the secret tunnels but he stopped me before I could leave the room.

Pete: Vegas put me down and let me talk to him, it seems that he hasn't notice us yet.

Pete walked towards my youngest cousin and layed his hand on his shoulder after saying his name multipletimes didn't work to get his attention.

Kim flinshed as soon as Pete touched him and tried to attack him, I guess something is seriously wrong. But what could have happened to make him so scared and on high alert ready to fight anyone who comes close to him? The great Kimhan isn't scared of anything?

Pete: Khun Kim what's wrong?

Kim: HELP ME, I NEED TO LEAVE THIS CITY, THE COUNTRY RIGHT NOW, IT'S A MATTER OF LIFE OR DEATH! YOU NEED TO SAVE ME!

Okay, this is bad, who scared him I have never seen him like this before in my whole life.

"Kim what happened, who is attacking you?"

Kim: P'Porsche he knows, he knows.

Seeing Kim cry while he kept repeating Porsche's name was really confusing me more. But if my guess is right than Porsche is on a hunt again. No one is safe then but why?

"Did something happen to Porsche or is the main family mansion under attack?"

Pete: Wait I will call Porsche."

kim: NOOOOOOO! DON'T CALL HIM, I DON'T WANT TO DIE!

"Aw, did Kimmy do something wrong and is Porsche hunting you down for it, HAHAHA!"

Kim paled the moment I said that, ow he is in trouble, interresting. I guess Porsche is mad and the whole mansion is on alert if that's the case than I should stay as far away as possible. No need to risk my life for someone else's troubles.

"What did you do this time? Well as long as you didn't do anything to nong Porchay you have nothing to be afraid of!"

Kim: I made my angel cry.