Messed with the wrong person

The evening fell in Bangkok showing that a new day was about to begin really soon. While everyone was getting ready to sleep, the minor family mansion was preparing a war agains Kimhan Theerapanyakul for disturbing their peace.

Well let's just say that Vegas was ready to start a war if Kim would keep testing his patience. And not to forget his play time with his pet. He was already bussy now that Kan was dead, but as one problem goes away the next one came to live in his house.

So after a week of enduring him he was getting pissed at the smalest things Kim did. So here he was trying to keep his cool before he will go and have a nice and friendly talk with his precious little cousin.

Afterall he was not far from tying him up and trowing him back in to the wolfs nest a.k.a Porsche's territory. And he was gona make sure that Kim nows that one more misstap and he will be offered to Porsche before he kills him with his own hands.

Man he had to stop himself many times this week or he would have strangeled him to death already. If it wasn't for Pete stopping him everytime he picked up a knife to chase Kim, he would have been death already.

~~~~~~~~~~

Kim's pov.

Shit, I think I really messed up again, I hope he won't kick me out know or tells Porsche that I'm hiding here. Aagh, this is frustrating I need to leave before he finds me.

Oh, no it's to late but how bad could it be as long as it's not Porsche or my cute little angels sad and pouty face I can handle it.

I see Vegas walking down the stairs, he looks pissed but why is he smirking. Oh, no I know that smirk, it's the same look he had when he is torturing someone and is about to end their life's on the most painful way.

"Vegas, ha, what can I do for you. Are you alright you look so mad, somethingwrong withnyour business or are you having a difficult client?"

"No business is going fine but I do have a problem with an annoying bug who I want to smach to dead!"

I scratch the back of my head trying to avoid his eyes, he looks ice cold like he want's to eat me alive. Why is he coming closer, well he doesn't scare me as much as Porsche so no need to worry.

"Don't come closer, I'm not scared of you." I say full of confidence. "Vegas don't give me that look, how am I supposed to know that you would be hammering your dick inside Pete in a torture room! Serieus a torture room who does that, how can you murder people in their without thinking about Pete laying their on the same table or chained up against the wall like earlier?"

"What I do with Pete is non of your business but since you like to watch why don't I perform a number on you. I would love to shut your mouth for good or hang you on a wall. Atleastit would be quiet again!"

"Thanks bro, but I'm good, haha." He makes me nervous, why does he keep looking at me like that. Where is Pete when you need him to handle this man.

"So where is Pete or did your dick push him into a coma, haha!"

Okay, he looks even more pissed, my big mouth and confidence isn't gone save me anymore. Dang maybe I should escape before Porsche storms in and hangs me over a cliff or I really and up in his basement.

"So what do you have to say this time, he!" Vegas yelled while pulling out a knife and pointing it at Kim.

Maybe he did underestimate Vegas patience with him.

"Alright don't be mad, I won't come in without knocking how about you put a sign on the door."

"YOU BASTARD, THIS IS MY HOUSE, YOU NEED TO SHUT UP AND GO CRY SOMEWHERE ELSE!"

"Bro calm down, why so mad I have only been here for about a week, is this how you take care of your guests."

"YOU BASTARD, KIM I WILL KILL YOU!"

Vegas has been yelling at me for an hour now. at first it was just yelling but for half an hour I have been running away from this maniac. Why would you chase your own family member with a knife and gun, this is so unrespectfull. Well in case of our family it is normal but still I am his guest.

After two hours I started to get really tired of the yelling and running. I get it he want's me to stop disturbing him and Pete but how am I supposed to know that they would go and fuck around like heated rabbits around the whole house.

Now I know why Macau looks so traumaticed whenever Vegas looks at Pete like he wants to eat him alive. They are worse than Kinn and Porsche and they are all over eachother all the time.

Man they even did it in the living room when Macau and I were sitting their watching a movie in the dark and they thought that we wouldn't see them but clearly they forgot that we have ears. I can still hear Pete's screams in my dreams, aagghh just thinking about it gives me chills and nightmares for the rest of my life, I will never forget it.

After being chased and hit multiple times in a spam of 4 hours Pete came downstairs ready to safe me or so I thought.

"KHUN KIM I DON'T CARE THAT U USED TO BE MY BOSS SO GO TO YOUR ROOM RIGHT NOW BEFORE I WILL KICK YOU OUT!"

I saw how mad he was so like a sad puppy I dropped my head and looked at him with big puppy eyes and a pout to get him on my side.

"Don't you dare give me that look young man, go to your room!"

"I used to be your boss so why should I listen to you?" Pff, no one tells me what to do.

"Wrong move cousin, haha." Vegas started to laugh really loud, but why? It didn't take long for me to realize that I shouldn't talk back to Pete.

Pete came closer and pulled my ear up the stairs before he gave me a kick in my ass and slammed the door shut behind me and locked it from then outside. It looks like I just got house arrest from my crazy brothers former head bodyguard, what a world. Where is the time where everyone was still afraid of me, aaah, those where good times. But I did lose my angel because of it.

It looks like ever since Pete started to date Vegas he changed. Or I did go to far this time but how can they blame me when I haven't seen my angel in a week. Well I did see him but with that brat Macau, pff I need to go back home. But for now let's just sleep before they really kick me out.