Family dinner (the end)

Kim's pov.

We finally arrived. And I am glad we did, not because I get to see P'Porsche but my body feels so numb.

After what felt like hours of driving I will get released. This sounds so weird, afterall no one has ever been able to kidnap me. But here I am, abducted by my own cousins.

Who would have thought their would be a day that Vegas would kidnap me just so he could give me back to my family.

I always thought he would bring me to an abandend warehouse but not the main family mansion.

My body has never felt this sore and it's not the sore in a good way. What do I expect when you are laying on your stomach with your hands and feet tied on your back. To top it of I got tortured by three fat asses on top of me.

Oh, and I can't forget how wonderful my cousin Macau was to jump everytime their was a little bump or a red light. When they release me I'm gonna hit them all and then probably make a run for it.

P'Porsche will never capture me! I will never surrender!

This is my chance. Yes dear cousin get of me and open the door for me. That’s good, come on a little more and I will be free again.

Or not, wait why are they leaving me? No, no, no don't leave me here like this!

"BASTARDS LET ME OUT OF THE CAR! VEGAS, DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T HEAR ME! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU ALL, AAAAHHH!"

"Little Kimmy don't worry I'll take care of you! Let's get you inside, shall we!" Vegas said smirking.

Before I could even protest Tankhun and Kinn joined Macau and I could see them all laughing at my missery. Even those stupid bodyguards who used to fear me where laughing. How dare they sell their brother out like that!

Vegas opent the car door for me and said. "Come lazy ass, up you go we don't have all day!"

The way he said it like it was the most normal thing in the world really made me mad and forget why I was in this situation in the first place.

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CAN GET OUT LIKE THIS! I DON'T KNOW IF YOU HAVE NOTICED BUT THOSE THREE IDIOTS OVER THERE SAT ON ME LIKE I AM THE BEST SPRINGBALL IN THE WORLD FOR WHO KNOWS HOW LONG AND I AM STILL TIED UP! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO, HAAA!" This is so frustrating, laugh as long as you want I will get back at all of you!

With a loud laugh escaping his lips Vegas came closer to me and dragged me out of the car by my legs who were still tied together.

This is so embarrassing, Chay baby I love you but this is really taking a toll on my dignity.

Ones outside the car Tankhun's stupid guards picked me up by my shoulders and feet and carried me inside.

Looks like escaping is still not an option. I'll wait until they untie me and take of.

"HEY, IDIOTS PUT ME DOWN AND UNTIE ME NOW!" I yelled at them but they didn't react or flinch at all. Why they all used to be scared of me but now it's like they don't even know that the are playing with their lifes by disobeying me?"

The idiot with the glasses on even had the audacity to laugh at me. You better wait until I get my hands on you!

"DON'T YOU HEAR ME, I AM YOUR BOSS AND SAY THAT YOU HAVE TO LET ME GO RIGHT AWAY!"

"Pol, Arm you heard my brother, drop him!" Tankhun said and they literally let loose making me fall face down. Ouwch that really hurts.

"YOU IDIOTS, CAN'T TOU PUT ME DOWN SLOWLY HAA!"