Abandoned puppy

Kinn's pov.

It has been a week since I had to start living in my garden. A week, so three more to go, well I think he said I had to live here for a month. The first 3 days I slept on the ground, I orderd some guards to let me in on the first night after being here for two hours, but they all ignored me and ran off. I guess my baby scared them for life, well he does look really hot when he gets mad.

This already pissed me of, I pay those idiots and none of them actually listens to me. Who is their boss again cause I doubt that it is me, at this point they would even lock me up if Porsche would ask.

So here I am living in a small pop up tent with holes in it that Macau used to play in when he was a todler. I guess I’m lucky that he gave me something after living in the mud and rain for the first three days. He had Pol and Arm come to me with a small bag with canned food and a sleeping bag that is way to thin and small for me. I think I even saw blood on it, I don't even want to know were he got this. Probably from Macau since this was his tent as well.

And now a week later I'm still here being frustrated and planning how to kill Kim myself if that bitch doesn't show up soon to distract Porsche from being mad at me. Ahh, how bad I want to strangle Kim while Porsche looks at me and tells me that I was a good hubby and he will let me in again to cuddle and fuck him on every object in my house. "OH NO, I SOUND LIKE VEGAS, UGH!"

Were did I go wrong in my life that everytime I breath or move Porsche finds a way to get mad at me. Is this the universe that's taking revenge on me for all my sins. "Aaghhh, this is so frustrating!" I say while throwing my shoe towards one of the guards head.

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT, HA!" How dare that bastard give me such a look, I can still fire him. Well if my baby let's me.

Okay this is stupid, I am the heir of the most feared mafia family from Thailand but when it comes to Porsche I feel like a little child getting scolded for breaking someone else's favorite toy.

It has been one week since I last saw the inside of my own house, my house, serieus if it where papa I would have sneaked in already but with my baby, uugghhh, I don't want to die yet! Just thinking about it gives me shivers, the way he looked at me when he kicked me out just screamed 'dare me bastard!'

And then their is my stupid older brother and his two dump guards who have been rubbing it in my face that the wife's run the world. Like is he serieus Porsche gets mad at me ones for something Kim does and all of a sudden he thinks I'm a simping loser who can't go against Porsche and will obey all his orders to keep him happy. Well I do want my baby to be happy but he shouldn't rub it in.

I was his boss not so long ago or did he forget that? Well he didn’t really listen then either and talked back from the moment he opent his mouth, man I miss his soft lips  on mine and the way he would moan when I let my hands roam all over his body and those soft ass cheecks. "AAGH, FOCUS KINN, NO NEED TO GET HORNY FOR A MAN WHO KICKED YOU OUT LIKE A BAD AND ABANDEND PUPPY!"

This is so frustrating all thanks to Kim I can't see my baby and haven't fucked him for a week. Does he even realise what that does to me, not being able to touch Porsche for a fucking week. "I think I'm going crazy like Tankhun, AAAAAHHH!"

Ow and here comes my next curse walking in with a stupid grin on his face. Where did they let this devil escape from, prison, hell, agh!

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT VEGAS!" I can't stop yelling at everyone, I'm just so frustrated rightnow.

"Ow, nothing cousin, just looking." He said with that stupid smirk on his face. I know Vegas, he is up to something.

"I'M NOT IN THE MOOD VEGAS, YOU BETTER START TALKING BEFORE I STRANGLE YOU IN TANKHUN'S FISH POND!"

"Calm down tiger, I am here to help you out. Well help me to get that cock blocking idiot out of my house. So what do you say, hm!"

Okay, I see his motive but still can I trust Vegas. Agh, why am I even thinking, it's Kim we need to destroy.

"What's the plan? And make it fast I need to give Kim to Porsche today if I want my baby back!"

"Simple let's plan a family dinner."

"Kim will never come if he knows Porsche is here. You should have seen him run when Porsche was attacking him with a knife it was hilarious."

"Man, I wish I could have been here, the ice cold Kimhan Theerapanyakul scared of his brother in law."

"Tankhun had Arm film everything, so if you get Kim here for dinner tonight I will make sure that you will get this video. Is that a good deal!"

"Ow, you got it cousin, for ones it was nice doing business with you."

"Yeah it is, maybe we should use Kim as a scapegoat more often, see it as bonding time?"

"Will see, and don't worry Kim won't be able to refuse. He will be here tonight, HAHAHA!"

"Porsche will be happy to welcome his guest, be here at 8 toninght and all out problems will be solved!"

"YEAH, WILL SEE LITTLE SIMPLE!" He yelled while walking back to his car.

With that Vegas left, maybe bonding with my cousins isn't that bad afterall.

"KIMMYBOY I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE YOUR DINNER TONIGHT, I CERTAINLY WILL, HAHA!"