💥 Porsche's rules

Kim's pov.

Chay and I have been officially dating for 3 months now and I feel like it is time to take him on a real date.

It's not like we haven't gone on any dates before but everytime I try to get Chay for myself Porsche or Tankhun comes in and ruines it.

And then their are these stupid rules Porsche came up with cause Vegas thought that I needed them.

Porsche wasn't sure at first but my fantastic brother convinced him that it was for Chay safety and Porsche couldn't go against such an honest reasoning.

I know better, Vegas wants this to get back at me for being annoying when I stayed with him. While Tankhun is still sulking for ruining his stupid plan.

And what are those rules, well:

1. Don't leave the house alone!
2. Don't touch Chay!
3. Always stay in someones sight!
4. Always ask my permission!
5. Don't make Chay cry or I will kill you!
6. ....

Their was a whole list of absurd rules that I couldn't possible follow all.

I got number one cause he just wants to make sure that I don't hurt his little brother and treat him with al the love he deserves.

Two was a little weird, did he mean sexually, if so than he didn't had to worry. I wasn't planning on sleeping with my angel until he would be ready for it. But oh how wrong was I for thinking it would be this easy.

One day I was laying on the couch with Chay in my arms watching a movie when Tankhun burst through the door yelling.

"PORSCHE, KIM IS BRAKING THE RULES!"

"KIMHAN THEERAPANYAKUL, WHO SAID YOU COULD GO AGAINST ME AND RUIN MY BABY BROTHERS INNOCENS! YOU ARE SO DEAD WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!"

"P'Porsche I didn't do anything wrong. Right Chay?"

"Hia, don't be so possessive and stop overreacting we are just watching a movie. See we are still in the mansion and not doing anything naughty!"

Chay tried to convince his brother with his cute pouts, my baby got my back. Unlike my own brother.

"Don't give me those eyes young man! This evil brother thief broke rule number 2, 3 and 4 just now and who knows how many more!"

"Hia stop it, if you mention those stupid rules one more time I will move out and life in P'Kim's appartment!"

Porsche looked at me with a murderous stare when Chay mentioned moving out. Maybe letting Chay safe my ass isn't a good idea afterall.

"OI, Kim now you are setting Chay and porsche up against eachother!" Tankhun added with a stupid smirk.

"SHUT UP!" shouted all three of us together making Tankhun role his eyes before leaving with a pout.

After that day Chay and I got some more privacy and Porsche gave Chay his word to not interfere anymore.

It was either giving in or having to see his baby brother moving out.

This lasted for about four days before they were back at it but atleast Kinn is keeping Porsche so busy while I try to be alone with Chay that he can't bug us for to long.

Dating Chay will never be easy as long as our family's are around. But I will always be up for a challenge if it makes my angel happy.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hello dear readers this is the end of this story.

I was planning on making a few extra chapters but ran out of in inspiration so I will end this here.

I hope you all enjoyed it and congratulations for getting this far.

We finally reached the end.

Thank u all for the support 😘