Chap. 41

After being strapped with the unli-ride pass and being given an ID to indicate the VIP pass,  the two boys entered the park with utmost excitement. With eyes glistening with anticipation, Jeon Jungkook grabbed Taehyung by the wrist and to his surprise, dragged him towards one of the extreme rides in the amusement park.

"Seriously...The Shipwreck?" Kim Taehyung stared in awe yet in nervousness as he sees themselves in front of the ride where a big ship swings back and forth.

"I can't tell Kookie I'm not good with heights..."  his thoughts added.

Jungkook seemed to notice how unusually silent Taehyung was. In pure concern he asked the older, "Hyung, are you okay?"

Snapped in his thoughts,  Taehyung responded, "Oh yes Kookie, I'm fine."

"Is it okay if we ride this first? Will it be alright for you?"

"Of course! Let's go?"

"Uhm-mhm. Okay!!"

They lined up immediately in front of the VIP line despite of the long standard line for regular day pass users. The two tall, good-looking men, without a clue of what was going on, actually have the people's attention.

"They look like celebrities!"

"Are they from here?"

"They can get past by me anytime they want!"

Some clear exclamations can be heard from across the lines. Taehyung heard one of those lines and felt quite anxious. "Are they talking about Kookie and I? I'm not good with crowds..."

"Are they a couple? Disgusting."

Taehyung drifted his head towards the crowd with a taint of worry and anxiety in his eyes, his forehead frowning, "Who said that?!" His thoughts exclaimed.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was just staring in awe at the ride with screams echoing. He also noticed Jungkook had been holding his hand for a long time, maybe even right after they entered the park. Out of panic, he removed his hand from the younger in a subtle manner as if he was rummaging his pockets. He immediately miss the warmth of his touch.

Jungkook looked at the older for a brief-while asking in himself why Taehyung's hand was not with his, only to see that he was just searching something from his pockets. "Oh, I see!"

Taehyung grabbed his phone and opened a conversation with his best friend,

After sending that message, he closed his phone and put it in his pockets.

"Are they a couple? Disgusting."

"Disgusting"

"Disgusting"

That one word kept repeating in his head as if he was guilty about it. We were just being ourselves...we're not disgusting.  Are we? No. I think I'm the only one disgusting. In an attempt to shrug off the negative thought, he aggressively shook his head.